Rumor: Jay-Z SMASHED...MEGAN FOX! Pic vol. yet another meg fox thread.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by floacism

I came into this thread and thought it said Meagan Good. I'm disappointed.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

all i see is a skinny little white girl

Megan Fox = overrated.

Qft video girls>>>megan fox The black and latina thread>>>megan fox

Different strokes for different folks.....but just know that the vast majority of the world disagrees with you. That's why they're in music videos and girls like Megan Fox are in blockbuster movies.
With insignificant parts and/or acting doesn't count. Its not like she's playing a bad $%% role.

Dude she's 23 and she has had large roles in both Transformers movies. How does that make my point any less relevant? You don't think people are lining up to work with her now? And it sure as hell isn't for her acting talents, that's for sure.

Doggy they can get any skinny white girl who starves herself to play that role, it's not a hard role....I CAN SEE IT NOW MEAGAN FOX WINS AN OSCAR FOR TRANSFORMERS
indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

1. Learn to spell

2. You proved my point. She's not there for her acting skills, she's there because she's hot as hell. Log off.

1. I don't fap to literature 2. If you think she's hot....it's a wonder what type of females you go after ( skinney, with a boy body)

swing%20and%20miss.jpg

and seriously, work on that spelling. it's atrocious.

Megan Fox = overrated.

Different strokes for different folks.....but just know that the vast majority of the world disagrees with you. That's why they're in music videos and girls like Megan Fox are in blockbuster movies.
With insignificant parts and/or acting doesn't count. Its not like she's playing a bad $%% role.

Dude she's 23 and she has had large roles in both Transformers movies. How does that make my point any less relevant? You don't think people are lining up to work with her now? And it sure as hell isn't for her acting talents, that's for sure.

Doggy they can get any skinny white girl who starves herself to play that role, it's not a hard role....I CAN SEE IT NOW MEAGAN FOX WINS AN OSCAR FOR TRANSFORMERS
indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

1. Learn to spell

2. You proved my point. She's not there for her acting skills, she's there because she's hot as hell. Log off.

1. I don't fap to literature 2. If you think she's hot....it's a wonder what type of females you go after ( skinney, with a boy body)

swing%20and%20miss.jpg

Yeah work on making it pass first base.....because yns.....come on guy is that the only thing you're going to hit me "wit" is "spel""chek" "coments".....work on correcting them errors....I'm sure you can get your rocks off to that....pause

Megan Fox = overrated.

indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

1. Learn to spell

swing%20and%20miss.jpg

Yeah work on making it pass first base.....because yns.....come on guy is that the only thing you're going to hit me "wit" is "spel" "chek" "coments".....work on correcting them errors....I'm sure you can get your rocks off to that....pause

roll.gif
okay dude. cool sig.

laugh.gif
dude shut the hell up. she's been on so many 'hottest women' lists. and i don't think i've ever seen someone misspellskinny. wow...

Back
Top Bottom