*RUMOR* Jordan III next BIN Premio release...

if I get my hands on a pair....I'm flippin' 'em....anyone who's willing to pay over $500 for shoes that have cracking and chipping issues is more than welcome to buy them from me....even if they don't crack or chip I'm not willing to test 'em out and miss on potential profit...BIN's resell for so much...who can turn down a $300+ come up....I need Concord $$$.
laugh.gif

if I get my hands on a pair....I'm flippin' 'em....anyone who's willing to pay over $500 for shoes that have cracking and chipping issues is more than welcome to buy them from me....even if they don't crack or chip I'm not willing to test 'em out and miss on potential profit...BIN's resell for so much...who can turn down a $300+ come up....I need Concord $$$.
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand Definitely needs to step it up with this so called "BIN III" Release..
With all these Retro III's out this year.. Hard to top DB's , BHM, W.Cements, T. Blues..

JB's definitely milking us collectors with all these releases.. not to mention almost all the GOOD colorways ending up being too Limited.III

Jordan Brand Definitely needs to step it up with this so called "BIN III" Release..
With all these Retro III's out this year.. Hard to top DB's , BHM, W.Cements, T. Blues..

JB's definitely milking us collectors with all these releases.. not to mention almost all the GOOD colorways ending up being too Limited.III

This is actually bad news for me. I love the 3's and am a sucker for them. My chance of copping these for retail is almost 0 and unless a lot of things change 600 off of ebay in not an option.

This is actually bad news for me. I love the 3's and am a sucker for them. My chance of copping these for retail is almost 0 and unless a lot of things change 600 off of ebay in not an option.

they should go all out on this. just do a basic blk/cement with premium materials + nike air on the back.

they should go all out on this. just do a basic blk/cement with premium materials + nike air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom