*RUMOR* Jordan III next BIN Premio release...

Yeah, keep it clean
wink.gif

Patiently waiting for pictures.

Also I'm going to say that BIN IX & V where done well.
And a toss up between XIII & II
Only problem is getting your hands on them.

Patiently waiting for pictures.

Also I'm going to say that BIN IX & V where done well.
And a toss up between XIII & II
Only problem is getting your hands on them.

I'll need to see pics before I can start feeling bad about not having a chance to get these.
laugh.gif

I'll need to see pics before I can start feeling bad about not having a chance to get these.
laugh.gif

Exactly. People camping for 36+ hours for BIN V's made it ridiculous to even consider trying to get a pair of those.

Exactly. People camping for 36+ hours for BIN V's made it ridiculous to even consider trying to get a pair of those.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they should go all out on this. just do a basic blk/cement with premium materials + nike air on the back.

Now that would be the bin of all bins!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they should go all out on this. just do a basic blk/cement with premium materials + nike air on the back.

Now that would be the bin of all bins!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Who cares, only 5 people can actually get them

roll.gif

so true

dunno... i was able to cop 3 pairs, 2 i kept the other i gave to my little brother.  Really wasnt toooo hard in LA if you know peeps
eek.gif

roll.gif

so true

dunno... i was able to cop 3 pairs, 2 i kept the other i gave to my little brother.  Really wasnt toooo hard in LA if you know peeps
eek.gif

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

roll.gif

so true

eek.gif

Yea considering all the shipments got sent to LA for all star weekend... I doubt you'll have the same luck next release... but then again the # made increases each release so never know

roll.gif

so true

eek.gif

Yea considering all the shipments got sent to LA for all star weekend... I doubt you'll have the same luck next release... but then again the # made increases each release so never know

roll.gif

so true

eek.gif
Agreed.

I live in California, but around my way no places received BINs.  I  still secured some pairs from my buddy in New York for retail plus shipping.

It's about who you know, so go network kids!

roll.gif

so true

eek.gif
Agreed.

I live in California, but around my way no places received BINs.  I  still secured some pairs from my buddy in New York for retail plus shipping.

It's about who you know, so go network kids!

Back
Top Bottom