*RUMOR* Jordan III next BIN Premio release...

The Primo V were the only good BINs. The Xiii they could have done so much more with and the rest they shouldn't have produced.

The Primo V were the only good BINs. The Xiii they could have done so much more with and the rest they shouldn't have produced.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by greatone33333

d4d252de2274102f6530672131a15969dffaa34.pjpg
was it only me that laughed at the socks? is he a maniac on the floor?

LOL...I wasn't gonna say anything...but you're comment is hilarious!
roll.gif

The BIN V's are sick....gonna just throw some white laces in my metallic V pairs and call it good
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by greatone33333

d4d252de2274102f6530672131a15969dffaa34.pjpg
was it only me that laughed at the socks? is he a maniac on the floor?

LOL...I wasn't gonna say anything...but you're comment is hilarious!
roll.gif

The BIN V's are sick....gonna just throw some white laces in my metallic V pairs and call it good
embarassed.gif

i missed out on the bin v's and refuse to pay over 500 for non-og's so hopefully gettin my hands on these

i missed out on the bin v's and refuse to pay over 500 for non-og's so hopefully gettin my hands on these

i got a pair of bin 7's yesterday for $280.00

dont know if i'll ever get the 2's 9s' 13's and 5's for or around the same price

not willing to pay the crazy resell these bins shoes are going for too bad all i did was smoke bud last year and the start of this year not to be on my grind for the bins 
almost want to get the bin 13's for $450.00 but i think i'm going to pass at that price all the other bins are not worth the aftermarket price even though the quality is on point 

397548440.jpg

397548535.jpg

i got a pair of bin 7's yesterday for $280.00

dont know if i'll ever get the 2's 9s' 13's and 5's for or around the same price

not willing to pay the crazy resell these bins shoes are going for too bad all i did was smoke bud last year and the start of this year not to be on my grind for the bins 
almost want to get the bin 13's for $450.00 but i think i'm going to pass at that price all the other bins are not worth the aftermarket price even though the quality is on point 

397548440.jpg

397548535.jpg

Of the ones that have released so far, for me it's V > IX > II > VII > XIII. I hope the IIIs turn out nicely, they're my favorite J, and I'd love a pair of high quality IIIs.

Of the ones that have released so far, for me it's V > IX > II > VII > XIII. I hope the IIIs turn out nicely, they're my favorite J, and I'd love a pair of high quality IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom