*RUMOR* Jordan III next BIN Premio release...

those vii are
sick.gif
. If it wasn't BIN they would be at outlet for $20

the vii's seem to be the cheapest out of the collection in the reseller's market. i actually like them. they got that ketchup/relish/mustard theme going on....or tomato/lettuce/cheese however you wanna slice it.

the vii's seem to be the cheapest out of the collection in the reseller's market. i actually like them. they got that ketchup/relish/mustard theme going on....or tomato/lettuce/cheese however you wanna slice it.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got a pair of bin 7's yesterday for $280.00

397548440.jpg

Wow! $280???!!!! Must have been a "I just loss my job and need the money" sale because that's the lowest I've seen a bin release go for. If that was a size 8.5 through 9.5 I would have copped w/o thinking twice. Smdh.

397548440.jpg

Wow! $280???!!!! Must have been a "I just loss my job and need the money" sale because that's the lowest I've seen a bin release go for. If that was a size 8.5 through 9.5 I would have copped w/o thinking twice. Smdh.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

397548440.jpg

yeah thats what i though 
at first i was going to pass 
but i said this is a deal to good to pass up its a size 8.5

Originally Posted by ericjunior

397548440.jpg

yeah thats what i though 
at first i was going to pass 
but i said this is a deal to good to pass up its a size 8.5

This has been a rumor for months. Not even a picture surfaced yet. It's been 5 months and counting between BIN releases. Cant wait to see what the BIN 3s look like.

This has been a rumor for months. Not even a picture surfaced yet. It's been 5 months and counting between BIN releases. Cant wait to see what the BIN 3s look like.

Not a big fan of the BIN releases, but I definitely want to see these... Even though there's no way i'm droppin' $150+...

Not a big fan of the BIN releases, but I definitely want to see these... Even though there's no way i'm droppin' $150+...

If the III's are next in the bin series I hope they are the III's on the last retro card that came with white/red XII's
air_jordan_redesigned_retro_card_4.jpg

25qfy83.jpg

If the III's are next in the bin series I hope they are the III's on the last retro card that came with white/red XII's
air_jordan_redesigned_retro_card_4.jpg

25qfy83.jpg

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

dude retail for the bin's is $175.00 

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

dude retail for the bin's is $175.00 

ar sneakercon in October, there were 2 ppl selling my fav shoe of 2010, the bin 13s, for very affordable prices

only reason why i aint cop was because i was selling my DS shoes at exrta low prices. So that would have been hustling backwards

ar sneakercon in October, there were 2 ppl selling my fav shoe of 2010, the bin 13s, for very affordable prices

only reason why i aint cop was because i was selling my DS shoes at exrta low prices. So that would have been hustling backwards

Back
Top Bottom