Rumor? "One Time Only" Pack? I, III, IV, with Nike Air.

gentry187 wrote:
Ducktales! JB isn't smart enough to think of something like this.

True..but if things keep going the way they are with packs selling out, we WILL see a three-pack soon!

The current shoe packs are cumbersome to deal with already. Now, if three shoes were stacked on top of each other, that would really be a pain to store andmove.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by bdub253

$+@@%. Go to another forum with that bs. Tell your homie "on the inside" (works at the Orange Julius next to FL) that he's a clown.

Who are you talking to?
The OP.

Oh and yeah....
ducktales4.jpg

Its funny how people shout ducktales sooo quickly, then if they drop start D-ridin wit the "word I'm coppin"...
smh.gif
...we shall see but u wouldthink for 3 shoes, they'd give a better deal than 440...375 the most 4 bills...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Its funny how people shout ducktales sooo quickly, then if they drop start D-ridin wit the "word I'm coppin"...
smh.gif
...we shall see but u would think for 3 shoes, they'd give a better deal than 440...375 the most 4 bills...

this thing is soo good to be true that i'll just wait til i see it. other than that of course i would cop. until i see some j's from the factory(notvariants) i'll just move on and wish rumor threads like this gets locked cuz imo its a time and energy waisting pipe dream taking up precious moreimportant time in my life.......

Originally Posted by From Da South06

The MODS must be gone for the 4th cause this should of been locked up

JB is testing the waters and measuring all the saliva that comes from the drool of this thread for "NIKE AIR"

"JB i sooo dare you"........

if this dropped this would be the most i would cop multiple pairs x4

now lock this ishh up cuz its not going to happen......

Back
Top Bottom