RUMOR: Possible Black University Red Air Jordan 6 Holiday 2017

The last infra 6s to release were complete trash on my opinion. I have beat my Metallic 5s down and they still look black and not ashy. Not sure what happen to my 6s I quickly sold them
  Has anyone worn and broke in those trash 2014s enough to determine if they are so unwearable.  How many wears does it take to say they are no good just get rid of them.  Just maybe those trash infras need to be broken in and then we can decide if they hold up or not.  Maybe.

Has anyone worn and broke in those trash 2014s enough to determine if they are so unwearable.  How many wears does it take to say they are no good just get rid of them.  Just maybe those trash infras need to be broken in and then we can decide if they hold up or not.  Maybe.
I hear what you saying but I rock all my kicks I'm not a collector as I said the material was trash compared to last metallic 5s key words IMO bro

I hear what you saying but I rock all my kicks I'm not a collector as I said the material was trash compared to last metallic 5s key words IMO bro
  I dont have the metallic 5s so I cant dispute that.  I have had 6s that felt terrible at first but when broken in  they are very nice and hold up well overall.  I do not wear my 14 infras, tried them on but I bought mostly for collection purposes.  I do however wear my carmines, v-reds, white v-reds infra packs and maroons.   All the 6s I have/do wear are ok in comfort,  but not as terrible as I read on here that they are.  I get what you mean on the materials they use though.

I dont have the metallic 5s so I cant dispute that.  I have had 6s that felt terrible at first but when broken in  they are very nice and hold up well overall.  I do not wear my 14 infras, tried them on but I bought mostly for collection purposes.  I do however wear my carmines, v-reds, white v-reds infra packs and maroons.   All the 6s I have/do wear are ok in comfort,  but not as terrible as I read on here that they are.  I get what you mean on the materials they use though.

The ankle collar is comfortable but the toebox is rock hard. I still haven't gotten used to the lack of cushion on the toe box ceiling

I have yet to wear my 2014 infrapinks (I'm sorry that's what my eyes see), but if they feel hard like how people are saying, I'll just swap out the insoles and see if it feels different. I still have to modify that shoe before I throw it into rotation. I certainly wouldn't mind blk/infrared VIs w/NA soon.

I have yet to wear my 2014 infrapinks (I'm sorry that's what my eyes see), but if they feel hard like how people are saying, I'll just swap out the insoles and see if it feels different. I still have to modify that shoe before I throw it into rotation. I certainly wouldn't mind blk/infrared VIs w/NA soon.

It's not the insoles but the toebox. The insoles are fine. I need a NA version of this,black infrared 6s are my all time favorites

My wife and I get into a joke arguement about the pink shade.  She says they are pink, I say pinkfered, my daughter likes them the best of all my shoes bacause she says they are pink.  I understand. lol

It's not the insoles but the toebox. The insoles are fine. I need a NA version of this,black infrared 6s are my all time favorites
tbh, there are times where the 2010 toebox bothers my big toe if I wear them too long, so I don't expect much different with these.

My wife and I get into a joke arguement about the pink shade.  She says they are pink, I say pinkfered, my daughter likes them the best of all my shoes bacause she says they are pink.  I understand. lol
I'm seriously going to repaint it with infrared paint before I wear them regularly.

Only 6's I need. Might have to unload my Metallic 5's. Only wore them once cuz I have Black Cement 4's.

That would be too many almost all black sneakers for me haha

IMG_20170716_201422.jpg

Back
Top Bottom