Rumored Nike Air Jordan IV Retro "Black/Cement Grey" 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope. With Metallic 5s, and True Blues dropping, and no confirmation on these... it's def looking more slim.

The run were getting starting with Maroon 6's through now up until TB 3 release has been sick. I think we may get military's this year tho...call it a hunch.

I could be severely wrong however.

Wow all this news got me so excited lol 2016 turning out to be epic for real.

I only have 5 pair of Jumpman retros left in my collection, plan on moving them all. The NA nostalgia just brings back so many great memories.

I only have 5 pair of Jumpman retros left in my collection, plan on moving them all. The NA nostalgia just brings back so many great memories.

havent dumped or moved anything but I know exactly what you mean and how you feel.

Priority has def. changed drastic.

I started doing this last year. About 6 years back I did it with Jordan 1s, this time around I'm doing it with the rest.

I started doing this last year. About 6 years back I did it with Jordan 1s, this time around I'm doing it with the rest.

Oh yeah, had maybe 30 pair of Jumpman models. Three of the pairs will be no problem, the other two are Carmines which will be tough to release.

I'm definitely feeling the NA on III-VI, those were my early high school-ish years with OG releases. I'll make a list of my favorites, just kidding.

I wouldn't be surprised if military Blues were released for back to school time in August or September. Maybe black and red IVs with Nike air tags will be released first week of December like the maroon VIs were

Going to start wearing my 2011's more often now. Still remember getting these without a hassle.

I wouldn't be surprised if military Blues were released for back to school time in August or September. Maybe black and red IVs with Nike air tags will be released first week of December like the maroon VIs were
I seriously think Black Cement 4's will be releasing next year. First week of December will be the White/Black 9's.

9s? Makes sense, they had chrome 8s release in December during the year of the 7s.

Now it's the year of the 8s technically so 9s come out at the end of the year? I guess

9s? Makes sense, they had chrome 8s release in December during the year of the 7s.

Now it's the year of the 8s technically so 9s come out at the end of the year? I guess
Yup, it's been confirmed Holiday 2016 the White/Black 9's will release. I'm thinking a week before Space Jam 11's.

Just like when Cool Grey 9's came out a week before Bred 11's back in 2012.

I don't think these are happening this year. Like with the 88 3's the black cement pair didn't drop. I would expect to see the NA black cement 3's before these drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom