Rumored Nike Air Jordan IV Retro "Black/Cement Grey" 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad NT for makin' this thread, but I don't think these are gonna drop this year.

My uncontrollable lust for my Jordan grails got the best me.

tired.gif

I'm deeply sorry for the misinformation.

I know the year is not over, but they most likely won't drop until next February....

And if they do it in the 2012 order, I believe the Military Blues will be up next anyways...

Once again, I apologize for the misinforming you guys.

My bad NT for makin' this thread, but I don't think these are gonna drop this year.

My uncontrollable lust for my Jordan grails got the best me.

|I​

I'm deeply sorry for the misinformation.

I know the year is not over, but they most likely won't drop until next February....

And if they do it in the 2012 order, I believe the Military Blues will be up next anyways...

Once again, I apologize for the misinforming you guys.

I think we all knew deep down :frown: .... Gonna try to get myself a pair of White Cements soon...

How's the leather on those? Cuz the Alternate 89's have tumbled leather I believe

I think we all knew deep down :frown: .... Gonna try to get myself a pair of White Cements soon...

How's the leather on those? Cuz the Alternate 89's have tumbled leather I believe

The WC restock came and went this morning bud. A few people got lucky.

As for the leather, it is very diffrent than the Alternate. The WC has some quite nice real leather if you ask me. Not SBB, but very nice.

The WC restock came and went this morning bud. A few people got lucky.

As for the leather, it is very diffrent than the Alternate. The WC has some quite nice real leather if you ask me. Not SBB, but very nice.

I saw but been waiting for a paycheck. Everything restocking when I'm a little low on funds lol

But but...the white cement 4's have never released without the black cement 4's releasing in the same year. Damn you Nike, how you gonna break the trend like that? :smh:

But but...the white cement 4's have never released without the black cement 4's releasing in the same year. Damn you Nike, how you gonna break the trend like that? :smh:
They don't want you to have a durabuck 4's.
- DJ Khaled

forget the trends bruh, JB does whatever.

Random but I have a feeling the Og French blue 13s and the White and Ted pair are coming back. I'm ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom