Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Jordan 4 Lightining DS trade for Air Jordan 5 Doernbecher. Is it worth it.
Yes.  Great trade got on that in a heartbeat.

wink.gif

Anybody who knows somebody that wants to talk at trade lightining 4 DS for DS 5 db hit me up.

and these are coming the pics should be leaking on the 2013/2014 ( nov 16th is the date for now...but not etched in stone) 

hopefully its nov...if not i cant see dec unless they do like they did the thunders.. (thunders were nov then bumped to right b4 xmas)

good thing bred 1's the only thing on my list in dec

I've given up on these, I refuse to believe they're coming until I see samples. Gotten my hopes up too many times

I've given up on these, I refuse to believe they're coming until I see samples. Gotten my hopes up too many times

Oh there coming, there gonna drop on us with lightning speed though were gonna be in the dark till a week or two before i feel. JB and sources have hinted to stay tuned cos there is some unknown stuff gonna just drop on us outta no where. And dare say il miss em and pay a damn reseller

Oh there coming, there gonna drop on us with lightning speed though were gonna be in the dark till a week or two before i feel. JB and sources have hinted to stay tuned cos there is some unknown stuff gonna just drop on us outta no where. And dare say il miss em and pay a damn reseller
And the funds will be waiting to pounce on these when released.

And the funds will be waiting to pounce on these when released.

No doubt son! Crazy to think thunders were going for near 1 stack now there at retail everywhere, if that happens on these lightnings, the appeal for them wont be as high for some, but ill be all over it like a fly on ****

Kinda like how the DB5s dropped? Got a picture and then soon after they dropped?

Do you have a source? I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just heard the lightning rumor 3 times now with 3 different dates, I don't think I can stand another letdown :x

Kinda like how the DB5s dropped? Got a picture and then soon after they dropped?

Do you have a source? I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just heard the lightning rumor 3 times now with 3 different dates, I don't think I can stand another letdown :x

I feel ya. Iv been let down too. Sources are places with nike accounts and theyve told me to my face, "be prepared for some big releases that you have no news about atm" so i can only hope its these that are being referred to as if not theres something big dropping later this year. The fear pack was pretty unknown till the week or two before and i assume whatever it is dropping will be dropped with no news til the weeks before like them. Please let it be these

I feel ya. Iv been let down too. Sources are places with nike accounts and theyve told me to my face, "be prepared for some big releases that you have no news about atm" so i can only hope its these that are being referred to as if not theres something big dropping later this year. The fear pack was pretty unknown till the week or two before and i assume whatever it is dropping will be dropped with no news til the weeks before like them. Please let it be these
We can only hope! So far my only must cops right now are the Laney's, if these and the BC3 actually come out I will be ready. Thanks for droppin what ya know :smokin

We can only hope! So far my only must cops right now are the Laney's, if these and the BC3 actually come out I will be ready. Thanks for droppin what ya know :smokin

No prob. Il let u know if i hear anything solid for now we gotta just hope. But yeh laneys x 2 maybe even.. And yeh would love them bc3's but no chance living in down under

No prob. Il let u know if i hear anything solid for now we gotta just hope. But yeh laneys x 2 maybe even.. And yeh would love them bc3's but no chance living in down under
I'm up in Canada so I'm just as screwed. Only one store in Vancouver got the NA WC3s and in very small numbers, I had to go the resale route for those, I'm sure bc3s would be the same. Sounds good, let us know :smokin

I'm up in Canada so I'm just as screwed. Only one store in Vancouver got the NA WC3s and in very small numbers, I had to go the resale route for those, I'm sure bc3s would be the same. Sounds good, let us know :smokin

We aint even get 1 pair here! But nice pickup man! Yeh will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom