Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
they better not be limited
laugh.gif

i mean if the thunders were pretty easy to get and mass produced, they better make the lightnings similar.
thunders werent all yellow tho... idk, maybe its just that BLACK N YELLOW BLACK N YELLOW

haha, and I just realized these were $250 when they dropped in 2007!! Wonder whats the price gonna be now.

haha, and I just realized these were $250 when they dropped in 2007!! Wonder whats the price gonna be now.
If they release this year, $160. If next year, $170. Same as thunders which also retailed for $250 back then, and were $160 last year.

Last edited:
If they release this year, $160. If next year, $170. Same as thunders which also retailed for $250 back then, and were $160 last year.
why were they 250? i know the thunders were some weird number like 500 with a jacket

I couldn't remember why but I just did a google search of Jordan IV Thunder & Lightning Pack and pulled the info from an article from '06. Guess these were the Motorsport IVs before the Motorsport name caught on. :smokin

View media item 566860

Last edited:
its definitely not perfect... price increase is permanent. skipping 1 release doesn't really do anything.
I was being facetious, and using that opportunity to voice my displeasure of the Laney's.  I hear so much talk about them and I just think they are average, I couldn't see myself paying more than retail for them.

One less person to battle if you wear 11.5...although those should be a breeze.

Last edited:
its definitely not perfect... price increase is permanent. skipping 1 release doesn't really do anything.
I was being facetious, and using that opportunity to voice my displeasure of the Laney's.  I hear so much talk about them and I just think they are average, I couldn't see myself paying more than retail for them.

gotcha... missed it completely :lol:

its crazy that nike's business model has changed so drastically in recent years. probably since 08.

its like raise the prices multiple times per year depending on the shoe. used to take a couple years for us to get smacked.

One less person to battle if you wear 11.5...although those should be a breeze.
Oh you will never have to worry about me, wear size 9.5.  If they don't have that I will get a 10 and put insoles in them.
gotcha... missed it completely
laugh.gif

its crazy that nike's business model has changed so drastically in recent years. probably since 08.

its like raise the prices multiple times per year depending on the shoe. used to take a couple years for us to get smacked.
NP.  Has the leadership at Nike changed, I wonder where all these instant gratification model came from.  Money now, F long term loyal customers.  We will alienate and loose some that don't jump onboard with price increase but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom