rumors confirmed!!!!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Damn, I was really hoping for the bordeaux's ... (*puts money back in pocket*)

Same here...but will possibly split 7's pack to get raptors...if the price is right

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Damn, I was really hoping for the bordeaux's ... (*puts money back in pocket*)

Same here...but will possibly split 7's pack to get raptors...if the price is right
yeah. they would've been dope to have with my other j's to wear in the rotation......

no more packs...they buggin with this right here. and why re-retro these? im only hating cuz I got the raptor 7's already..lol, don't mind picking upthe frenchie 7's tho. mad that they messed up the tounge and its not true to the og's. might have to pass on these tho, got too many pairs of 7's.I think thats 1 jordan model that I had the most pairs of. around 7-8 different colors. tired of 7's. hopefully they do that 11 pack.

no more packs...they buggin with this right here. and why re-retro these? im only hating cuz I got the raptor 7's already..lol, don't mind picking upthe frenchie 7's tho. mad that they messed up the tounge and its not true to the og's. might have to pass on these tho, got too many pairs of 7's.I think thats 1 jordan model that I had the most pairs of. around 7-8 different colors. tired of 7's. hopefully they do that 11 pack.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

no more packs...they buggin with this right here. and why re-retro these? im only hating cuz I got the raptor 7's already..lol, don't mind picking up the frenchie 7's tho. mad that they messed up the tounge and its not true to the og's. might have to pass on these tho, got too many pairs of 7's. I think thats 1 jordan model that I had the most pairs of. around 7-8 different colors. tired of 7's. hopefully they do that 11 pack.
those are NOT the french 7s
did you read the post?
there a new colorway they just look similar to the french blues

I still need bred 1s...so the 1 pack is copped...and 7s I not a huge fan of...but I like the raptors...oh man..decisions.

the bottom of the jordan 7 looks like the bottom of the CP3's droppin, the two parts touching the ground front and back

i think they could put out an 11 pack every month an no one would get sick of it. they should do the 11's like they doin the 1's mass production in 50diff colorways

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i think they could put out an 11 pack every month an no one would get sick of it. they should do the 11's like they doin the 1's mass production in 50 diff colorways
*sigh*

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i may get flamed for this.... but Bordeaux vii's are pure hype!

You're pure crazy. The Bordeaux's are one of the man releases that would make me feel that JB feeling again...remember what coppin J's used to feellike???

Back
Top Bottom