rumors confirmed!!!!

should have been the raptors and the bords , but im not complaining , the frenchies are still pretty
pimp.gif

so much for "retros will be hard to find in 09".

im not sure if im excited some dope colorways are coming out or disappointed that JB is stealing my money right out my pockets.

I probably the only person in this forum who's passing on the 7's....Wat happened to the Bordeaux 7's, I thoughtthey were releasing?....
nerd.gif

pinstripes on tha 7's mess it up to me. if packs are true, i would only cop slam dunk pack and 3's pack, and 11's pack.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I was really hoping for Bordeaux VII's as well. I guess I have to move on.
I don't think those are dead yet, just not confirmed. I recall reading something saying that some of this stuff being rumored could bereleasing well into 2010, so it may be a while before we hear any actual confirmations. They're probably just testing the waters right now. We just gottakeep telling them (JB) we want them, hopefully they will deliver.

^Yes. They(Bordeaux & French Blue VII's) might/will release as quickstrike later this year or the next.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i may get flamed for this.... but Bordeaux vii's are pure hype!
maybe for some, maybe a matter of opinion for others. remember, not everybody is a complete idiot with no mind of their own...

Originally Posted by metallic

Hi guys its my first time posting here!!! im really excited to join
the nt community here is some info u might like!!!
2akin2e.jpg

6tmtt3.jpg

2qk3xie.jpg

24odohu.jpg

and starting another rumor white cements could release as a dtrt anniversary
33kazjn.jpg

"March 4 1993 Chicago vs Orlando

Michael Jordan scores 64 points"

But the photo is from the 1996 NBA PLAYOFFS VS ORLANDO with MJ wearing the black/red 11s

Here's the pic and it was from 1996 not 1993, you can tell by his shoes. and i have the game on VHS. Im not sure if someone already mentioned it, but ididnt read through 22/23 pages........and He didnt score 64 in this playoff game

jordan10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom