rumors of space jams and thoughts of new dub zeros

so0o i went on theshoegame.com and it said the space jams will release on jan 24 2009!!!
does any1 no if this is true and also ur thoughts on the new dub zeros

There was a catalog pic of the 6 rings with Spacejams releasing January 24, 2009. Some took it as the spacejam XI's releasing while many thought it was aspacejam colorway of the 6 rings. And it is a spacejam colorway of the 6 rings not the XI's, heres the description according to the nike.com release dates:

01/24/2009 Jordan 6ix Rings
322992-061 Black/Varisty Red-Dark Concord-Classic
$160 NikeStore.com

So no XI's are releasing so hopefully everyone isn't going to to go crazy over this.

Originally Posted by hkhan209

There was a catalog pic of the 6 rings with Spacejams releasing January 24, 2009. Some took it as the spacejam XI's releasing while many thought it was a spacejam colorway of the 6 rings. And it is a spacejam colorway of the 6 rings not the XI's, heres the description according to the nike.com release dates:

01/24/2009 Jordan 6ix Rings
322992-061 Black/Varisty Red-Dark Concord-Classic
$160 NikeStore.com

So no XI's are releasing so hopefully everyone isn't going to to go crazy over this.

dang, i read the title, and i was like "yes!" but then, after reading they were 6 rings i was like
sick.gif

We need a Deja Vu forum.

Somewhere that can people can do things like ask if the Space Jam XIs are due soon, or post petitions that they actually think will cause Infareds to drop.

Say I would love for some Spacejams to release, but I hate the 6Rings. I guess I can only hope for more XIs to drop.

every year theres a rumor that the spacejams are coming out
i hope they do but i try not to get to excited

I would love to believe, but I just can't.

Rumors like this pop up once in a while and people get all excited only later to find disappointments.

Originally Posted by bklynengus129

so0o i went on theshoegame.com and it said the space jams will release on jan 24 2009!!!
does any1 no if this is true and also ur thoughts on the new dub zeros

Stick to wearing Reebok.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom