rumors of space jams and thoughts of new dub zeros

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

There will be retro 11's but NOT SpaceJam.

Oh really.......
nerd.gif

is funny when jb talks about protecting the OG collector but they release fusions in og colorways that is the biggest spit in the face of an og collectorstupid jb.Release the sneaker the way it was before.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

is funny when jb talks about protecting the OG collector but they release fusions in og colorways that is the biggest spit in the face of an og collector stupid jb.Release the sneaker the way it was before.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

is funny when jb talks about protecting the OG collector but they release fusions in og colorways that is the biggest spit in the face of an og collector stupid jb.Release the sneaker the way it was before.
qft. all jb needs to be doing to protect the og collector is make subtle differences on retro's that still allow them to be distinguished fromthe og's or older retro's. and what is the point this thread?

after the way they butchered the 11s in the CDP i am not going to get excited about any jordans. hella let me down with the extremely poor quality. i have theoriginal 11s and the retros both deadstock and the CDP was the $!@@$ version. cheap, poor quality and not worth buying at all. if jordan comes out with anymore11s i am not going to hold my breath.

I'm suprised no pics have surfaced of the 6rings with the rd being close, I highly doubt there will be space jams releasing any time soon. And even if theydo, you can expect the quality to be horrible and hyped up to hell and back.

wclaker83, you said exactly what i was thinking! why would you want some spacejam's with a reversed jumpman, cheaper patent leather, etc. just the thoughtof them looking anything like the cdp 11's makes me sick! i hope they don't retro these again unless it's anything close to what we had before. ifyou buy these "spacejams" in the 6 rings shape, you pretty much admitting that you like the way jordan brand is going. going in the direction of crapproducts for hypebeasts!

Originally Posted by swingshot

We need a Deja Vu forum.

Somewhere that can people can do things like ask if the Space Jam XIs are due soon, or post petitions that they actually think will cause Infareds to drop.

roll.gif

This is all speculation, unless we get some type of sample pictures its just a rumor.

Man if spacejams were coming out, we would know probably six month before. Why would you start this post?

Back
Top Bottom