***rumors*** Terell Owens and Randy Moss

Where is this rumored at?? But
eek.gif
x 1000 if this happens, most formidable WR duo in history, and the Cowboys would have ZERO excuses for not winning theSuper Bowl. I mean seriously which would you double cover. If egos can be put aside, and that's a big IF, then it's over for the NFL.

The bad thing about this if somehow it even happens (which it won't) is all the Cowboys will be worse than before...well some, and most likely a certainwill make his return.

^ the second half of your sentence makes no logical, grammatical, or english language sense...

It would be insane if it happened but I wonder if these guys could even play together. Those are two huge egos in one locker room.

makes for alot of drama in Dallas..... all attention will be on that team. and the expectations will be sky high.... let's others fall below radar andsnipe the superbowl.....

of course, he's probably resigning anyways so....

I posted this in the Offseason thread, but it looks like he might stay in NE.
[h4]Moss sticking with Patriots?[/h4]
Wednesday, Feb 27, 2008 5:59 pm EST

ept_sports_rumors-146672955-1198699660.jpg

Getty Images

Citing two league sources, AOL.com is reporting wide receiver Randy Moss will return to the New England Patriots sign a multi-year deal.

Last week, there was the "Will they, won't they…" on whether the Patriots would franchise tag Moss. But Moss is expected to re-sign with the Patriots later this week, and his contract is projected to be for three years, at an average of $10 million per season, including $12 million to $15 million guaranteed.

Source: AOL.com

Related: Randy Moss, New England Patriots

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/teams/New+England+Patriots/nfl.t.17

Originally Posted by AK Nako

^ the second half of your sentence makes no logical, grammatical, or english language sense...

Yeah that's why I'm not in grammar police. I was trying to say a certain nter would make his return.

Thanks for making feel dumb I needed that.

The two ego's combined would cause the Cowboys to implode by the 4th game...OR

they'd become the most formidable WR duo in history.

Both of these dudes have taken shots at each other in the past, won't work. By week 2 of the pre-season there would be a feud.

Back
Top Bottom