RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Thought I might as well try and get a run in while on vacation. Some spare time so a 4km / 20min run it was. Even though I've been doing a lot of walking while sightseeing, I can feel it in the legs and calves..

Not quite Central Park but a run on Staten Island will have to do.

Last edited:
You dont get bored of that same route you keep running? :lol:

There's nothing wrong with that... I guess for some people the same route can be boring, but it really depends on the individual... Contrastingly, people, including myself, try to improve/best their time on the same routes, so it can be fun/challenging too.

I'm not really into trail shoes, but these look nice! Then again, the whole Zoom running line-up this year all look so similar to one another with the FlyMesh upper design and all hahah

Last edited:
Good to see all the work being done!  Hadn't really had the time to check in over the last few days.

I got my Wed-Fri runs in before breakfast, but being in unfamiliar territory is always weird.  I had to run 6, 3, then 5 miles.  The 6 miler, I basically ran as far as I could in one direction, then used neighborhoods and parking lots on the way back but still only had about 5.3 miles.  Then yesterday, I tried to cut off the .3 (should have just run the same route), but really cut off .5, so it ended at 4.8.  But I figured, it's better than skipping the week.  And I have 12 today.  About to start getting ready for that.

This week's #NTrunningChallenge...

"#RUNNING to certain #MUSIC can often give us an extra boost to #RUN a bit longer, further, harder and FASTER. This week's #NTrunningChallenge is to post the #coverART [emoji]128189[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]128247[/emoji] of your #POWERsong [emoji]127911[/emoji] along with your running summary! Show us with #NTrunning [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]. This challenge ends next Saturday (6/6/15) [emoji]127937[/emoji]. #HappyRunning, #NikeTalk! [emoji]127939[/emoji]"

Congrats! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Passed my police physical testing today [emoji]128064[/emoji] One step closer to my dream
Good work bro [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

did some uphill sprints today and then finished off the workout with a 1.5 mile run.

for those of you using an iPhone 6, how do you guys carry it on your runs? :nerd:

My knees are extra sore today and I ran in the Pegs too. I have a wild theory though. :lol:

I made the mistake of running through the Highline in NYC. If yall dont know its a manmade path from what used to be an old railroad. Tons of pedestrian traffic, felt like I was in an obstacle course running through so maybe the dodging and movements was a bt much for my knees? Man im young though sheesh. 25 should not have these proems.

My knees are extra sore today and I ran in the Pegs too. I have a wild theory though. :lol:

I made the mistake of running through the Highline in NYC. If yall dont know its a manmade path from what used to be an old railroad. Tons of pedestrian traffic, felt like I was in an obstacle course running through so maybe the dodging and movements was a bt much for my knees? Man im young though sheesh. 25 should not have these proems.

I just found out about that trail. Only because Chicago is doing the same thing pretty much, a new trail that used to be a railroad, 2.7 miles long. It opens on Saturday and I was already planning on running it both ways :nerd:
But I was thinking about HOW many people are going to be there for the grand opening...and you saying this now makes me even more dread it :lol:
Idk if I should, but I really want too. Seems so cool, but I think I should wait and save the run for a day that's not on the weekend

Last edited:
Lately I've been using these 'fanny packs:'

http://www.amazon.com/Level-Terrain-FBB-FlipBelt-Medium/dp/B00JF9DWWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433058473&sr=8-1&keywords=running+belts

A lot of these easily fit your phone, keys and cash/cc. I like these because you can't tell you're wearing them under your shirt.

This looks sick. But how comfortable is it running with an bigger smartphone? The reviews seems great
What phone do you have and is it really comfortable? Thanks

Last edited:
Casually wearing my ultra boosts had me curious on how they felt for running, and wow. I'll be checking into this thread more for sure 
nerd.gif

It's like running the Brooklyn bridge it's crazy how many ppl are there but it's fun swerving around them

It's like running the Brooklyn bridge it's crazy how many ppl are there but it's fun swerving around them

Til your knees hurt the next day from moving side to side. :lol:

To the other guy in Chi-town, dont do it bruh. Wait til its late or no ones there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom