RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Ran 112 degrees on Monday 5k and today is even hotter doing Road Runner Tempe adventure run for the first time. I'll put pics up #ntrunning

The compressor pants worked wonders on my calfs. Felt good.

Ran [COLOR=#red][/COLOR]112 degrees on Monday 5k and today is even hotter doing Road Runner Tempe adventure run for the first time. I'll put pics up #ntrunning

WELL DAMN. The hottest run that I've ever run in was around 102 °F, which was during the Journey for a Better World Campaign with Jason Lester in Palo Alto a few years ago...

Got others also. Herman with the rice loop. Just give me a general area you ate in Houston.

Houstons huge but man the humidity and summer runs make me crazy dark

Yeah, I won't run in the day because of this hahah

Anyone know where I can find the Heathered Touch Running dri-fit shirt in fireberry sz XL? I see a bunch on ebay but theyre all S or M smh

Last edited:
Had my first run yesterday in Lunartempos, 6 miles.

First impressions - good to very good.  Very light, nice and plush Lunar cushioning.  Seem to have a wider base than the Flyknit 2.  Definitely glad I went up .5 for running purposes; they might fit TTS casually, but I liked the extra room on the run.  I will definitely go back to them.  They seem to have a lot of the Lunarglide feel without the support aspect.  Flyknit Lunars are still better, but I'm not sure they're $40 better.  I will definitely go back to them, and am leaning toward making them my actual race shoe.

I've been wanting to give those a shot for the longest, but I haven't seen any cws I really like hahah! Have you tried/considered the LR3s?

Left my headphones at home [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Was suppose to log 3 miles during lunch today

Remember a couple people wanted the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS a while back, can be had at Ross for about $60 I think. Returned mine though.

Also, illustrayt illustrayt and the others who run frequently, how often do ya'll wash your drifit caps?

I haven't tried them in a 10.5.  The 10 was definitely too tight.  I will give them a shot one day, though.

Had a pr of 6:49 yesterday, then a 6:48 today :lol:
For fastest mile, doing some fartlek/stride runs yesterday and today. didn't actually try to get the PR though. I'm honestly scared of injuring myself if I go fast without any reason. Happened to me when I started and I don't want it too again. Although I might be good now :nerd:

When I was running today for that fast burst, I noticed my pace was 5'45" :wow:. Felt good to see that :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody do speed work? Also what is speed work is it a day you get on a track and push yourself doing intervals? Also do you need to do it to improve your pace?

Anybody do speed work? Also what is speed work is it a day you get on a track and push yourself doing intervals? Also do you need to do it to improve your pace?

I would like to know more as well :nerd:

I am following the nike+ marathon training program, and it tells me to do Fartleks and strides occasionally, so that's when I do them

I saw a lot of info saying doing long runs improves pace, and 5k times as well. So hopefully I see this once I starting doing my 10+miles runs in a couple weeks :nerd:

Last edited:

went to the store to finally get the Pegasus 32s but I ended up with these zoom elite 8s. about to cook this weekend with a couple of runs [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dope Elite8s, bro! I'm starting to like them more than the Peg32s, esp the Orange/Black/Green cw. I think it's the SOLID Black tongue and anterior COLORED outsole. :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Anyhow, for those who want to be featured and given an @ on our IG, log a night run and post a pic of it on IG with #NTrunning. Tonight's the deadline. :nerd:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom