RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

you're right, i can see how this can get addicting.

i keep looking at the leaderboard wishing i didn't have a full time job or wasn't going out of town this weekend so i could stay in the top 5! lol...

you're right, i can see how this can get addicting.

i keep looking at the leaderboard wishing i didn't have a full time job or wasn't going out of town this weekend so i could stay in the top 5! lol...

You fit people going ham
laugh.gif

#fat

i've been wanting to get the Nike+ kit for sometime, this just gives me the perfect excuse 
devil.gif

count me in!

i've been wanting to get the Nike+ kit for sometime, this just gives me the perfect excuse 
devil.gif

count me in!

Question:

Is there a way to record which shoes you wore for a particular run? Sure would be handy to be able to track all the mileage for each pair of shoes....

Question:

Is there a way to record which shoes you wore for a particular run? Sure would be handy to be able to track all the mileage for each pair of shoes....

Tim: Happy Belated, Sir! I'm sure there's some sort of equipment tracker out there, but, currently, I'm pencilling what I wore and its duration on my monthly calendar.... lol

For example: Under 07/16, I wrote "13 / TP", which translates 13mi / lunarTRAINER - Purple. Another, for 7/14, I wrote "11/FV", which translates to 11mi / lunarFLY - Volt. I've developed a new habit to total up the mileage for all the shoes in my rotation every December and evaluate each shoe's duration.

Tim: Happy Belated, Sir! I'm sure there's some sort of equipment tracker out there, but, currently, I'm pencilling what I wore and its duration on my monthly calendar.... lol

For example: Under 07/16, I wrote "13 / TP", which translates 13mi / lunarTRAINER - Purple. Another, for 7/14, I wrote "11/FV", which translates to 11mi / lunarFLY - Volt. I've developed a new habit to total up the mileage for all the shoes in my rotation every December and evaluate each shoe's duration.

Haven't even gone for a run yet, 
laugh.gif

I did a 25 mile bike ride yesterday, and played basketball and football with my nephews (5th grader challenge,
laugh.gif
)

I woke up and all kinds of things hurt
frown.gif
.  Lower back, knees, hammy's, quads'.

Can't shake %$%$ off anymore and I haven't even hit my 30's.  Plan on going for my first run tomorrow.

Haven't even gone for a run yet, 
laugh.gif

I did a 25 mile bike ride yesterday, and played basketball and football with my nephews (5th grader challenge,
laugh.gif
)

I woke up and all kinds of things hurt
frown.gif
.  Lower back, knees, hammy's, quads'.

Can't shake %$%$ off anymore and I haven't even hit my 30's.  Plan on going for my first run tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom