RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

It has been buggy ever since I started to use it. I think Flash is really slowing their site. I usually sign in through the Store site and go to Nike+ after I'm logged in. If that new log-in message reappears when you enter Nike+, just ingnore it and close it. You should be already logged in.

It has been buggy ever since I started to use it. I think Flash is really slowing their site. I usually sign in through the Store site and go to Nike+ after I'm logged in. If that new log-in message reappears when you enter Nike+, just ingnore it and close it. You should be already logged in.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Is it just me or is the NikePlus website just really buggy?
It keeps asking me to log-in when I already am. It also won't accept my user-name & password by opening up window but you can see in the site that I am logged in. It takes a while to load a run too via sportband.

Yep I've used it for a couple months on and off but the site is really buggy. I rather not have a flash dependent site.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Is it just me or is the NikePlus website just really buggy?
It keeps asking me to log-in when I already am. It also won't accept my user-name & password by opening up window but you can see in the site that I am logged in. It takes a while to load a run too via sportband.

Yep I've used it for a couple months on and off but the site is really buggy. I rather not have a flash dependent site.

ILLustRAYt wrote:
 If that new log-in message reappears when you enter Nike+, just ingnore it and close it. You should be already logged in.

Yah I noticed that after trying to input my username & password for the past 3-4 days and changing my password 4-5 times. 
laugh.gif

With the amount they charge for the iphone app and sportband/sensor it should work more flawlessly. Oh well.

ILLustRAYt wrote:
 If that new log-in message reappears when you enter Nike+, just ingnore it and close it. You should be already logged in.

Yah I noticed that after trying to input my username & password for the past 3-4 days and changing my password 4-5 times. 
laugh.gif

With the amount they charge for the iphone app and sportband/sensor it should work more flawlessly. Oh well.

I'm slackin, Haven't ran in two days, I'll get a few miles today and tomorrow.

672.54/2011
pimp.gif

I'm slackin, Haven't ran in two days, I'll get a few miles today and tomorrow.

672.54/2011
pimp.gif

If you are experiencing difficulty uploading runs, as was I, don't use Google Chrome to sync your runs. Change your default browser to Firefox or IE.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom