RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

How’s everyone going in the New Year?

Summer here in Australia so I’ve managed to get out for 9 runs so far..

FCE38618-45BD-4AB0-9EBF-973CC7EBB3F5.png

EA42A8EC-6E4E-42CE-A24C-4776C5F655C7.png

Also got this is today. Next week at the Nike Store in Melbourne. Will be good to give the new Reacts a go.

Can anyone comment on how Hokas fit? I am looking to pick up a pair of their hiking boots, but never worn hokas before. The sizing tool on their website said i should get an 11 when i am typically an 11.5 in nikes. does that sound right?

^^^Which Hokas are those?

Can anyone comment on how Hokas fit? I am looking to pick up a pair of their hiking boots, but never worn hokas before. The sizing tool on their website said i should get an 11 when i am typically an 11.5 in nikes. does that sound right?

I need to stop sleeping on those.

I wear an 11.5. And bought an 11.5 in th Clifton Ones. They fit perfect.

My go-to is the bose soundsport free wireless. They're probably not the best but they're my fave so far. They sound great and they don't really fall out as long as you don't touch them lol.

Thanks for the rec
Hoping to find a pair that work with running and some light-hooping. Anyone try hooping in airpods?

whats everyones go to wireless headphone?

I use the powerbeats with the behind the ear clip. Ive had them for like 4 years and they still work great. I am kind of indifferent on the wire that connects them because i hate how when im sweaty it gets sticky and caught on my neck so if I turn my head sometimes it feels like one side will pul out. However, i do like taking them out and using the cord to hang them around my neck when im not using them at the moment.

Ive been thinking about getting new ones though and was considering those bose sport wireless pods, but i dont know if im there yet :lol:

I use the powerbeats with the behind the ear clip. Ive had them for like 4 years and they still work great. I am kind of indifferent on the wire that connects them because i hate how when im sweaty it gets sticky and caught on my neck so if I turn my head sometimes it feels like one side will pul out. However, i do like taking them out and using the cord to hang them around my neck when im not using them at the moment.

Ive been thinking about getting new ones though and was considering those bose sport wireless pods, but i dont know if im there yet :lol:

This is why I switched to the bose free soundsport wireless. I used to run in the bose soundpsort wireless but I found that even the wire that connects the earphones would be the main culprite when it came to the earphones falling out. The free wireless stay in because there is no chord or anything to jostle them or get caught in something.

I shoot around in them too. I haven't balled in them but I'm sure they'd be knocked out the first time someone clotheslines me lol.

I don't listen to music sometimes when I run.
I kind of like it equally as when I run with music.

Just started a consistent running routine this year since I tried out Orange Theory and half the class is usually on a tread...been building up my sprint and mile time, I can actually clock in a mile under 7 now which was always a challenge for me....also started using the NR app, it’s pretty neat...started Jan 1st..

8A1053B9-81BA-4E58-BE5C-4E4EFE942083.png

If anyone is in the market or has been interested in the Hoka Clifton 1s, RW lowered the price to $79.88 today. I’m trying to resist, since I’m still running in two og pairs, and have too many other shoes in rotation.

Retired a pair of Clifton 1s and 3s... Current rotation is another pair of Clifton 3s and two pair of Odyssey reacts...

Back
Top Bottom