RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I wouldn't mind doing a charity type thing, I am not sure how they work though. I know there are usually 5k, 10k, etc... runs and they get sponsored or something but that is usually on a city by city basis. I am not sure how it can be done through a message board but I'd be willing to try and participate if possible.

Also, I hope no one minds me posting the leaderboard. It was quite an accomplishment I think, started July 11, set to end by New Years but finished in 23 days with 70 participants.
9i30J.png

I wouldn't mind doing a charity type thing, I am not sure how they work though. I know there are usually 5k, 10k, etc... runs and they get sponsored or something but that is usually on a city by city basis. I am not sure how it can be done through a message board but I'd be willing to try and participate if possible.

Also, I hope no one minds me posting the leaderboard. It was quite an accomplishment I think, started July 11, set to end by New Years but finished in 23 days with 70 participants.
9i30J.png

glad that i was apart of only even though i only took part with 2 runs cause of a groin injury lmao SMH

glad that i was apart of only even though i only took part with 2 runs cause of a groin injury lmao SMH

mad.gif
at my name being so low on the leaderboard, I'm gonna DESTROY the next challenge when my ankle feels better!

mad.gif
at my name being so low on the leaderboard, I'm gonna DESTROY the next challenge when my ankle feels better!

I'm on the same boat as RFX regrding the charity...

Regading the next challenge... we're pretty much set on the distance and race we'll be running, first team to 1,000mi. Now, how do we go about the teams; 2, 3, or 4?

I like the idea of having 3 or 4, so this challenge'll be more lengthy than the prior.

I'm on the same boat as RFX regrding the charity...

Regading the next challenge... we're pretty much set on the distance and race we'll be running, first team to 1,000mi. Now, how do we go about the teams; 2, 3, or 4?

I like the idea of having 3 or 4, so this challenge'll be more lengthy than the prior.

ILLustRAYt or Meth, Please explain how the charity run works, Meth you said "consider organizing a Nike+ running event for charity?", Please explain how it would work, Do we just run and sync the run regularly?

I would be interested in doing a run for charity.
nerd.gif

ILLustRAYt or Meth, Please explain how the charity run works, Meth you said "consider organizing a Nike+ running event for charity?", Please explain how it would work, Do we just run and sync the run regularly?

I would be interested in doing a run for charity.
nerd.gif

Some suggestions:

A) Regional

B) Birthdays / Seasons (4 teams)

C) Legends of the Hidden Temple lol (4 teams)

D) NBA Elite (Black Mambas / Durantulas / Black Cats / Lion Kings lol)

E) Favorite Forum (Nike / Nike Retro / Jordan)

F) Heroes vs. Villains

Some suggestions:

A) Regional

B) Birthdays / Seasons (4 teams)

C) Legends of the Hidden Temple lol (4 teams)

D) NBA Elite (Black Mambas / Durantulas / Black Cats / Lion Kings lol)

E) Favorite Forum (Nike / Nike Retro / Jordan)

F) Heroes vs. Villains

now I know I wasn't in the last one but would very much like to join this time around.
Just bought some lunarglides so I have an excuse to buy Nike +

I gotta get back to how I was
30t6p3b.gif

I read earlier in the thread that its bad to land on your heels when running. I do this, can you tell me what the proper form is please?

now I know I wasn't in the last one but would very much like to join this time around.
Just bought some lunarglides so I have an excuse to buy Nike +

I gotta get back to how I was
30t6p3b.gif

I read earlier in the thread that its bad to land on your heels when running. I do this, can you tell me what the proper form is please?

Have a slight lean (forward) and develop a forefoot strike (or midfoot), so your running will become more energy-efficient and, hopefully, injury-free.

Have a slight lean (forward) and develop a forefoot strike (or midfoot), so your running will become more energy-efficient and, hopefully, injury-free.

Lets do the birthdays so we get 4 teams and hopefully even out the numbers in each team.

And I think I land on my heel too and I am trying to correct it but I just don't know how to land. I try to land on my mid-foot but I feel that I still land on my heel and trying to land on my forefoot but it's just too awkward and weird.

Lets do the birthdays so we get 4 teams and hopefully even out the numbers in each team.

And I think I land on my heel too and I am trying to correct it but I just don't know how to land. I try to land on my mid-foot but I feel that I still land on my heel and trying to land on my forefoot but it's just too awkward and weird.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yeah. Let's give it a go! 

Here's how we're going to divide the teams. Thanks, Tim!

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Winter Blues: 1/1 - 3/31
Spring Greens
:
4/1 - 6/30
Summer Reds
:
7/1 - 9/30
Autumn Golds
: 10/1 - 12/31
Team names cool?

NT CHALLENGE II: RACE TO 1000mi - VOL: BIRTHSEASONS