RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Man, I was hoping to reach top 10 by the time this challenge finished, looked like I'd have to settle in top 15 unless someone kicks me off that spot in the next 55 miles or so.

DONE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wow, done already... good stuff NT
I slacked these past 2 days and dropped down to 12th place

looking forward to the next challenge though

wow, done already... good stuff NT
I slacked these past 2 days and dropped down to 12th place

looking forward to the next challenge though

Congratulations everyone 
pimp.gif

This might have been asked before, but is there a way I can run without a sensor? All I have is an ipod nano (4th gen) and some shoes, no cash to buy any fancy equipment but I'd like to participate.

Congratulations everyone 
pimp.gif

This might have been asked before, but is there a way I can run without a sensor? All I have is an ipod nano (4th gen) and some shoes, no cash to buy any fancy equipment but I'd like to participate.

Wow done already congrats to everyone

Did most of you run in Nike's...I have been training in free run 2 for my marathon but I gotta find a different shoe after about a half marathon my feet are killing me

Did most of you run in Nike's...I have been training in free run 2 for my marathon but I gotta find a different shoe after about a half marathon my feet are killing me

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I run in saucony kinvara's. Awesome neutral shoe.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I run in saucony kinvara's. Awesome neutral shoe.

SCS: The only other options w/o a sensor are an iPhone and iPod Touch + Nike GPS app. You can run in ANY shoe of your choice.

Cubinican: I'm training for a 1/2, and I'm currently alternating between FR1s, LunarTrainers and LunarFly's..

SCS: The only other options w/o a sensor are an iPhone and iPod Touch + Nike GPS app. You can run in ANY shoe of your choice.

Cubinican: I'm training for a 1/2, and I'm currently alternating between FR1s, LunarTrainers and LunarFly's..

I'm really impressed that you guys were able to achieve such an ambitious goal in under a month. Congratulations!

As a follow-up, would you consider organizing a Nike+ running event for charity?

We're in the process of planning a drive to raise money for Doctors Without Borders to provide relief for the famine in East Africa, which has already claimed the lives of 29,000 young children in the past 90 days alone: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...14/ns/world_news-africa/

Any ideas/support would be greatly appreciated. If you were to bring the same intensity that you did with the 2011 before 2012 goal, something as simple as encouraging friends/family to sponsor runners and raising $1 per mile could really save a lot of lives.

I'm really impressed that you guys were able to achieve such an ambitious goal in under a month. Congratulations!

As a follow-up, would you consider organizing a Nike+ running event for charity?

We're in the process of planning a drive to raise money for Doctors Without Borders to provide relief for the famine in East Africa, which has already claimed the lives of 29,000 young children in the past 90 days alone: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...14/ns/world_news-africa/

Any ideas/support would be greatly appreciated. If you were to bring the same intensity that you did with the 2011 before 2012 goal, something as simple as encouraging friends/family to sponsor runners and raising $1 per mile could really save a lot of lives.

Let me know when you're gonna start another challenge, I didn't get a chance to get my feet wet
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me know when you're gonna start another challenge, I didn't get a chance to get my feet wet
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom