RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

sole searchin: Encourage your friends and family to register for the same half, so you can have some company on your training runs too

It looks like the competition is heating up now! Hoya put the Winter Squad on his back!
pimp.gif

sole searchin: Encourage your friends and family to register for the same half, so you can have some company on your training runs too

It looks like the competition is heating up now! Hoya put the Winter Squad on his back!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

So Nike+ is Android biased? Only an iPhone app? There's no Android hybrid?

It's because Nike made a partnership with Apple. If you check out the sport band and censors, the packaging is actually pretty similar to Apple products.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

So Nike+ is Android biased? Only an iPhone app? There's no Android hybrid?

It's because Nike made a partnership with Apple. If you check out the sport band and censors, the packaging is actually pretty similar to Apple products.

Team 20s +1 member now, that just motivated me a little more. Think I'll try running every day this week instead of every other day. Gotta get this 6-pack back again

Team 20s +1 member now, that just motivated me a little more. Think I'll try running every day this week instead of every other day. Gotta get this 6-pack back again

I dont know why but for the past 3 days every time I try to sync my runs my Nike app on my iPhone freezes. Everything else on my phone works just
fine except for the nike app. Anybody know what I could do to fix this??

I dont know why but for the past 3 days every time I try to sync my runs my Nike app on my iPhone freezes. Everything else on my phone works just
fine except for the nike app. Anybody know what I could do to fix this??

Wow I never looked at the dates the teams are using....So i joined spring greens thinking march birthdays would fall into it, now that I check back I see that march falls into winter blues...so I changed teams

damn I feel like lebron
left the *%#% team to join a contender....

whoever made the teams doesn't know there seasons btw...december is in the winter

Wow I never looked at the dates the teams are using....So i joined spring greens thinking march birthdays would fall into it, now that I check back I see that march falls into winter blues...so I changed teams

damn I feel like lebron

whoever made the teams doesn't know there seasons btw...december is in the winter

He just made it easier dividing it by 3 months. I thought it pretty clear with the months distinction in parenthesis. I mean technically seasons starts and end in the middle of months so in the end it's all for fun and not a big deal.

He just made it easier dividing it by 3 months. I thought it pretty clear with the months distinction in parenthesis. I mean technically seasons starts and end in the middle of months so in the end it's all for fun and not a big deal.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

damn I feel like lebron

Glad to have you. We were dead last about 3 days ago.

Come'on Team Winter! SHAKE 'N' BAKE!
roll.gif

damn I feel like lebron

Glad to have you. We were dead last about 3 days ago.

Come'on Team Winter! SHAKE 'N' BAKE!
roll.gif

damn I feel like lebron

I know my seasons
laugh.gif
! I dig what you're saying though... DEC-FEB / MAR-MAY / JUN-AUG / SEP-NOV

The dates for each team were provided though. I organized them chronologically, so it would be easier to follow...

-edit- WE NEED MORE AUTUMN Challengers!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom