RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I think the sports watch is so much better than the sportsband, it just has more feature including a GPS that allows you to map out your run. The downside, it cost $200 so it's up to you if you want to drop that much. It looks much better than the sportband too.

I think the sports watch is so much better than the sportsband, it just has more feature including a GPS that allows you to map out your run. The downside, it cost $200 so it's up to you if you want to drop that much. It looks much better than the sportband too.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

team winter
pimp.gif
Ready to put Team Winter on my back...can't be having us dead last...smh 

I have the sportsband on order, but I have a guy offering me an unused 3rd generation ipod.  (He got it for his wife on x-mas, she said she wanted a phone instead and it was never used just opened.  He said it has just been sitting in his house on the dresser, I looked at it and it is definitely pretty much new.)  So my questions are which one would be better the band or the ipod?  The ipod is a 3rd generation 32GB, so how much should I pay for it.  If I go with the IPOD what else do I have to purchase to make it Nike Plus compatible?  Thanks in advance for all help looking to sign up ASAP!!!!

I have the sportsband on order, but I have a guy offering me an unused 3rd generation ipod.  (He got it for his wife on x-mas, she said she wanted a phone instead and it was never used just opened.  He said it has just been sitting in his house on the dresser, I looked at it and it is definitely pretty much new.)  So my questions are which one would be better the band or the ipod?  The ipod is a 3rd generation 32GB, so how much should I pay for it.  If I go with the IPOD what else do I have to purchase to make it Nike Plus compatible?  Thanks in advance for all help looking to sign up ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

It depends how you like to run... If you like running to/with music and want the two things; Nike+ & music, integrated, opt for the iPod. If you like running "naturally", opt for the band.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

It depends how you like to run... If you like running to/with music and want the two things; Nike+ & music, integrated, opt for the iPod. If you like running "naturally", opt for the band.

Just signed up for a half marathon in late october. Been running and can run about 12 miles nonstop as of now depending on how i've eaten that day.

Any tips for training (running everyday, lengths of runs, tone down my weightlifting, diet plans, etc)? Any advice is good advice, figure this would motivate me more as well since I've lost some of my luster for running lately.

Just signed up for a half marathon in late october. Been running and can run about 12 miles nonstop as of now depending on how i've eaten that day.

Any tips for training (running everyday, lengths of runs, tone down my weightlifting, diet plans, etc)? Any advice is good advice, figure this would motivate me more as well since I've lost some of my luster for running lately.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

DOPE. I'd suggest logging at least 25mi per week ranging from 6-12mi each run. As for a diet plan, make sure you have a large carb intake the night before your 10mi+ runs. And I think maintaining weightlifting would be beneficial...   

Originally Posted by sole searchin

DOPE. I'd suggest logging at least 25mi per week ranging from 6-12mi each run. As for a diet plan, make sure you have a large carb intake the night before your 10mi+ runs. And I think maintaining weightlifting would be beneficial...   

The nikeplus website actually has a training program/coach for a marathon.

The nikeplus website actually has a training program/coach for a marathon.

Back
Top Bottom