RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

hoya and illy 
sick.gif

I got more miless than both other teams right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Happy my first attempt didn't work or I would've been a durantula too, that got one sided so I just joined my expected date & team Golden Lions. Time to start that comeback trail
pimp.gif

Happy my first attempt didn't work or I would've been a durantula too, that got one sided so I just joined my expected date & team Golden Lions. Time to start that comeback trail
pimp.gif

Funy how the leaders of the race are among top 5 guns of the race. Its no how we start, its how we finish. Team...
grin.gif
Lions
happy.gif

Funy how the leaders of the race are among top 5 guns of the race. Its no how we start, its how we finish. Team...
grin.gif
Lions
happy.gif

First half marathon was this morning Nike + clocked it at 1:49 at 13.49 miles, but i'll wait for the official times to come out to compare the two.

Not too shabby especially since I havent ran in 3 weeks. I was training for it before but I got a 14 mile run off 3 weeks ago and lost motivation to keep it going since I did it already. Goal was for under 2 hours.

First half marathon was this morning Nike + clocked it at 1:49 at 13.49 miles, but i'll wait for the official times to come out to compare the two.

Not too shabby especially since I havent ran in 3 weeks. I was training for it before but I got a 14 mile run off 3 weeks ago and lost motivation to keep it going since I did it already. Goal was for under 2 hours.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

n9sh.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

n9sh.jpg

pimp.gif

LOL not yet, trying to get like you Ray and finish with sub 7 times. That's hauling @+@, man I've never really ran on an incline when I did my runs but today had some, was killing me, but when you have so many other people running it motivates you even more. That's a huge understatement, don't think I woulda did as good or even run without any breaks if it wasn't for the people around me.

LOL not yet, trying to get like you Ray and finish with sub 7 times. That's hauling @+@, man I've never really ran on an incline when I did my runs but today had some, was killing me, but when you have so many other people running it motivates you even more. That's a huge understatement, don't think I woulda did as good or even run without any breaks if it wasn't for the people around me.

Yeah, that's a HUGE help! Also, the cheering audiences is HUGE, especially if there are some nice lookin' ladies
pimp.gif
! I felt like I used a mushroom running through those sections (word to Mario Kart)!

Regarding inclines... I did the majority of my training runs on them here in SF, and it only yields benefits to your strength and speed. I'm hoping to race one more 1/2 before the year ends, and I'd definitely throw in a LOT of inclines in training.

Yeah, that's a HUGE help! Also, the cheering audiences is HUGE, especially if there are some nice lookin' ladies
pimp.gif
! I felt like I used a mushroom running through those sections (word to Mario Kart)!

Regarding inclines... I did the majority of my training runs on them here in SF, and it only yields benefits to your strength and speed. I'm hoping to race one more 1/2 before the year ends, and I'd definitely throw in a LOT of inclines in training.

BUMP! 28 Challengers and counting.

Current Place Rankings:
1. Durantulas
2. Black Mambas
3. Golden Lions

BUMP! 28 Challengers and counting.

Current Place Rankings:
1. Durantulas
2. Black Mambas
3. Golden Lions

Damnit, I haven't been able to log in minuted because I usually run in the morning and it's still dark when I wake up for a run and I just get lazy and go back to sleep instead. When the heck is daytime savings ending anyways? I need that bright sun to wake me up and get me running again.

Damnit, I haven't been able to log in minuted because I usually run in the morning and it's still dark when I wake up for a run and I just get lazy and go back to sleep instead. When the heck is daytime savings ending anyways? I need that bright sun to wake me up and get me running again.

Back
Top Bottom