RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Can't run yet... But I do a lot of biking and walking should I join?I do run maybe once a week ill try bumping it up to two days a week and gradually build it up

Definitely!.. as long as you join the Durantulas.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I have a third generation itouch and the only way to go online is.through. WiFi connection, when I start and finish a run and the app stores my results will it automatically add up on the website, once I'm online?

I have a third generation itouch and the only way to go online is.through. WiFi connection, when I start and finish a run and the app stores my results will it automatically add up on the website, once I'm online?

I'm presuming you'll be using the Nike+ GPS app? If so, you just go to your "History" from "Home", and it should automatically sync to the Nike+ site and to the challenge.

I'm presuming you'll be using the Nike+ GPS app? If so, you just go to your "History" from "Home", and it should automatically sync to the Nike+ site and to the challenge.

Just joined. On the black Mambas squad. Got to blue level early December. Looking to make it to Purple by the end of 2012, if not before.

Awesome to see this. Super late but glad I saw this thread.

Just joined. On the black Mambas squad. Got to blue level early December. Looking to make it to Purple by the end of 2012, if not before.

Awesome to see this. Super late but glad I saw this thread.

NP!

KB8: Glad to have you aboard!

Mambas are almost at the half way mark. Time for a rally, Durantulas!

NP!

KB8: Glad to have you aboard!

Mambas are almost at the half way mark. Time for a rally, Durantulas!

Logged in 2.30 miles today
I sinced my run through the app
Now can someone check if its been added to team golden lion
pimp.gif

Screen name : evalle86

Logged in 2.30 miles today
I sinced my run through the app
Now can someone check if its been added to team golden lion
pimp.gif

Screen name : evalle86

Just joined up. Looks like the challenge counted up my previous mileage, since I'm #15 overall right now.

Just joined up. Looks like the challenge counted up my previous mileage, since I'm #15 overall right now.

Back
Top Bottom