RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I'd keep the Pegs for the price you got them at... Heavier doesn't always translate to a disadvantage. You can use those as your workhorse to improve all around. After a while, you'll probably be even faster when you switch to the lighter pair.

141669558373 - I figured they're pretty similar. Plus, they're only ~$5 shipped. This version is the thinner one the seller from your link referred to in their description.

Still on the fence about my Pegs as they feel heavier than the Kinvaras. Really like them but I would rather get the Vomero 10's

Yep I'm on IG.... VIC_TORIOUS_COLORCHANGINCLICK

Link for the insoles.....

Couple of ounces wont make a difference, thats a mental thing.

Going to hit a run w/ sprints incorporated w/ a coworker after our 12 hour shift later today. Dude is fast so this should be interesting
laugh.gif

Very true guys, I'll keep them. Anyways my body need a rest from running, I'm sore from this weeks activity. I'll take these next 3 days off to recuperate and enjoy family on my holiday. Everybody have a safe and fun holiday.

This week's #NTrunningChallenge

"#Running takes us places, unless you're on a treadmill [emoji]128540[/emoji]. This week's #NTrunningChallenge is to show us where you ran [emoji]128247[/emoji][emoji]127753[/emoji][emoji]127984[/emoji][emoji]128509[/emoji][emoji]9970[/emoji]️[emoji]127983[/emoji]! Show us with #NTrunning. Challenge ends on 5/30/15 [emoji]127937[/emoji]. #HappyRunning, #NikeTalk! [emoji]127939[/emoji]"

Last edited:
I need to buy some running shoes ... I want to get into running but the balls of my feet hurt at times ... I am participating in the AHA 5K this Thursday ... I'll need comfortable runnin shoes and pants (preferably not tights) Any suggestions?

Ran 3.61 mi wit a 8:45 pace in my Pegasus 31.

Felt AMAZING, coudve went for longer but had work soon. Pegs >>>> both Saucony's.

May end up keeping the Breakthru's though cause the store wont take them back cause gum got on the mesh. Smh. Kinda like the Kinvara's more (performance wise, Breakthru's look better aesthetically) but I guess those will be going back.

Is there an app that helps you maintain a pace? Like it tells you that you are running below your target speed.

Ran 3.61 mi wit a 8:45 pace in my Pegasus 31.

Felt AMAZING, coudve went for longer but had work soon. Pegs >>>> both Saucony's.

May end up keeping the Breakthru's though cause the store wont take them back cause gum got on the mesh. Smh. Kinda like the Kinvara's more (performance wise, Breakthru's look better aesthetically) but I guess those will be going back.

Pegs are the truth. I'll admit that I always categorized Pegs as Dad shoes. Heck, I've even bought my own dad a few pairs, and he loves them. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the Peg until the 30. Their past cws before the 30 weren't appealing at all. Now that Nike's starting to put out pretty radical cws (compared to the past) on them, I'm a big fan. I really overlooked their performance through the years... SMH

I can't wait to get some more Vom10s for sale! Those feel like they'll be even better than the already good Pegs.

Last edited:
Another 12 miler tonight - man, the last mile my legs felt like jelly.  8.48 pace, but I'm really shooting for an 8.30 pace for a half marathon.  My route is definitely more hilly than most courses, though, so I think I can do it sometime this year.

Is there a Memorial Day badge for the Nike Running app...?

Was surprisingly delighted to see the 'Cinco de Mayo' badge/trophy there.

Alright I finally started using the Nike+ running app.

I guess I'll go back and edit my instgram pics and add the #ntrunning hashtag.

Last edited:
Does anyone here use NIke+ on an iPod Nano as opposed to the app on their smartphone? I kinda like running with the smaller device and not having to use up all my data when running with an iPhone and using the GPS. I'm sure it isn't as accurate, especially since I don't have the chip/sensor that goes in your shoe, but in the past I haven't found much discrepancy when using it. I also haven't had much trouble syncing my runs from the Nano to the Nike+ website through iTunes, but today when I synced my iPod after completing a 5K this morning I noticed that it never showed up on the website. Also realized it completely disappeared from my Nano. Anyone else every experience this?

I don't use the Nano, but one of the reasons I got the Garmin watch was because of the data usage issue.  Of course, using Google Music is still eating up a bit until I put my music back on my phone.

Is there an app that helps you maintain a pace? Like it tells you that you are running below your target speed.

Well Nike+ has a run type for speed and you can glance at your phone to see what your pace is at the moment.
I have Nike+ but just wondering if there was something that told me thru my headphones instead of looking at it. That way I'm more concentrated on my run

Sorry for the newb question but how do u do the custom photo for your post-run? :smile: google had answers but i couldnt figure it out in the app.

Also, tempted to get the pegasus31 after reading reviews here

I have Nike+ but just wondering if there was something that told me thru my headphones instead of looking at it. That way I'm more concentrated on my run

Dont think that wold be efficient or make sense for an app to do. It would have to CONSTANTLY inform you for you to find it useful. Plus it would cut into your music.

I would rather check on my phone, if it helps grab a case that has built in finger attachments specifiy to run in, I got used to running with my phone in my hand but id understand why it would bother some people.

Back
Top Bottom