RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I'll be team stripes as soon as I can find a way to get my times syncing lol...stupid laptop issues. May have to break out the gps app or the Nike+ iPod app on my phone now & finally test it out.

I was so close to top 10 last time before this happened, I'm coming for top 10 now
Let's go Team Stripes!

Better Challenge pic/cover...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2lj5f9k.png

Looking Forward to joining this eveninf. My first ever Nike+ challenge on nt. I've been using nike+ since summer 2008. Recently made a new Nike+ account for a whole new fresh start. Looking forward to it. According to my bday, I'll be stripes.

Looking Forward to joining this eveninf. My first ever Nike+ challenge on nt. I've been using nike+ since summer 2008. Recently made a new Nike+ account for a whole new fresh start. Looking forward to it. According to my bday, I'll be stripes.

I've been running on the treadmill 3-4 times a week to lose weight, so why not join for some motivation. I'm in, solids. 

I've been running on the treadmill 3-4 times a week to lose weight, so why not join for some motivation. I'm in, solids. 

Team SOLIDS here to represent! I'll sign up as soon as I get home tonight.

Not starting til April 1?!? But I just ran an 18+ mile race this Sunday!
laugh.gif
 Gunning for that Top 10 spot this time
devil.gif

Team SOLIDS here to represent! I'll sign up as soon as I get home tonight.

Not starting til April 1?!? But I just ran an 18+ mile race this Sunday!
laugh.gif
 Gunning for that Top 10 spot this time
devil.gif

Well I got a nike+ GPS watch and hope to get in on this during the summer. Was training for a half but at the beginning of February I got a stress fracture in my foot. Ran for 15 min on the treadmill pain free the other day and felt great.

Well I got a nike+ GPS watch and hope to get in on this during the summer. Was training for a half but at the beginning of February I got a stress fracture in my foot. Ran for 15 min on the treadmill pain free the other day and felt great.

Back
Top Bottom