RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Damn, too little too late I guess. I even had another 29k coming up this Sunday (if I'm not too hungover)

So wth happened to everyone else, quit already and it's only March? Any new challenge is good with me, just get it going quick as I still have a ton of mileage in the pipeline for the next two months.
wink.gif

Damn, too little too late I guess. I even had another 29k coming up this Sunday (if I'm not too hungover)

So wth happened to everyone else, quit already and it's only March? Any new challenge is good with me, just get it going quick as I still have a ton of mileage in the pipeline for the next two months.
wink.gif

^All good, Sir.

For the next challenge, I'm thinking a two team division with reference to our birthdays or months again. With a reference to pool, maybe this time, odds (Stripes) vs. evens (Solids)?

^All good, Sir.

For the next challenge, I'm thinking a two team division with reference to our birthdays or months again. With a reference to pool, maybe this time, odds (Stripes) vs. evens (Solids)?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^All good, Sir.

yea.. even days vs odd days? even years vs odd years? or split by chinese zodiac into 4 groups or something?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^All good, Sir.

yea.. even days vs odd days? even years vs odd years? or split by chinese zodiac into 4 groups or something?

I was thinking either months or days. Years would work just as well. I think we should stick with two divisions though because the previous challenges consisiting of 3 or more teams were UNBALANCED to say the least lol

I was thinking either months or days. Years would work just as well. I think we should stick with two divisions though because the previous challenges consisiting of 3 or more teams were UNBALANCED to say the least lol

I'm ready for the next challenge, it was rough going for the Lions this time for the most part, my next team got this though. Guaranteed.I'm more excited for this Nike running site overhaul though, ABOUT TIME!

I'm ready for the next challenge, it was rough going for the Lions this time for the most part, my next team got this though. Guaranteed.I'm more excited for this Nike running site overhaul though, ABOUT TIME!

I think for the next race to keep it even, take the final leaderboad standings and divide it into two teams "even and odds" that way the top 10 would be seperated evenly and everyone else will have people in their same running group.

I think for the next race to keep it even, take the final leaderboad standings and divide it into two teams "even and odds" that way the top 10 would be seperated evenly and everyone else will have people in their same running group.

Any other suggestion, y'all?

The following are set:
- 2 Teams
- Solids (Even) and Stripes (Odd) Distibution

Needs clarification:
- Distance? Maybe 7500mi?
- Distribution by Days, Months or Years?
- Start and End Dates?

Any other suggestion, y'all?

The following are set:
- 2 Teams
- Solids (Even) and Stripes (Odd) Distibution

Needs clarification:
- Distance? Maybe 7500mi?
- Distribution by Days, Months or Years?
- Start and End Dates?

- April 1 (for real!
laugh.gif
).

- SOLIDS (Evens) vs. STRIPES (Odds). Challengers will assign themselves to a team according to their birthMONTH (i.e. If I were born on March (3), I'd assign myself to the STRIPE team. If I were born on October (10), I'd assign myself to the SOLID team).

- Distance will be set to 8,000mi, and its deadline will be set to 4/1/13.

We good? Let me know before the 4/1 to make any adjustments/changes.

- April 1 (for real!
laugh.gif
).

- SOLIDS (Evens) vs. STRIPES (Odds). Challengers will assign themselves to a team according to their birthMONTH (i.e. If I were born on March (3), I'd assign myself to the STRIPE team. If I were born on October (10), I'd assign myself to the SOLID team).

- Distance will be set to 8,000mi, and its deadline will be set to 4/1/13.

We good? Let me know before the 4/1 to make any adjustments/changes.

In for solids (born in Feb). Wont be putting too many miles in though LOL i usually do 10-12 per week. Do i have to go to nike + to do this ?

In for solids (born in Feb). Wont be putting too many miles in though LOL i usually do 10-12 per week. Do i have to go to nike + to do this ?

Back
Top Bottom