RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Took me a few year but I finally got to 900 miles. Been averaging about 45 miles a month since oct 2014 except for February when I was sick for about 3 weeks. Rededicated myself to health and fitness lol haven't felt this good in years

Shooting to hit 1k miles by end of May :smokin

dont con me into running again :smh:

Hhahaha :tongue:

You literally just log any kind of run to get a badge?

There are different badges. Most of the known ones are on the special holidays or special days of the year (i.e. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NY, Valentine's, Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, etc). The other ones would include running on your birthday, your Nike+ anniversary, the terrain you run, the time you run, your Nike Fuel milestones, winning user created challenges, running either 25, 50 and 100 miles in a month, etc...

Took me a few year but I finally got to 900 miles. Been averaging about 45 miles a month since oct 2014 except for February when I was sick for about 3 weeks. Rededicated myself to health and fitness lol haven't felt this good in years

Shooting to hit 1k miles by end of May :smokin

:nthat:

^

Awesome.

So to get an Easter badge (assuming there is one) tomorrow just log any run? No minimum time or distance or whatever?

This! I'm trying to get my 1.5 mile Under 11min any advice?

Try running 5-7 miles at a comfortable pace without stopping. After you rest a day or two from that, run your 1.5mi. Let us know your progress! HIIT on a track would help too...

Last edited:
Im down for a shirt. Maybe a little chest logo and a bigger logo on the back or something to that effect?

Yaaa, something like that. I'm thinking a small logo on the left chest, #NTrunning on the back with [emoji]128175[/emoji] below it (like a jersey). The [emoji]128175[/emoji] would represent 100 miles you ran, so you'd essentially have to earn the shirt. What do you guys think?

Right?! They really amplify my motivation hahah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom