Rush Limbaugh Rushed to Hosital in serious condition

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ScottHallWithAPick:
I cant wish death on him because there is a family that loves him (for whatever reasons
eyes.gif
) so I hope he survives.
This.
Harlem On The Rise:
Deuce King:
They say it happens in 3's.

Hopefully Sean Hannity Nancy Grace & Glenn Beck are the other 2...
Fixed.
Friendliest Ghost:
^ Nobody hates like a liberal the passionate ignoramuses that exist in any and every group.
Fixed.

Edited #3 seems to contradict #1 and #2. To wish death upon anyone is horrible. NT has more compassion for the 911 bombers than this dude. And to assume hisfamily doesn't have reason to love him and agree with that,
eyes.gif

And for the record I fully agree with #3, I am just pointing out that the other two don't help promote your thinking ska. I know you're better thanthat.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They say it happens in 3's.
Hopefully Sean Hannity & Glenn Beck are the other 2...

If it was those 3 all the tea party members would be outside of their hospital holding candle light services burning crosses. I dont want those 2 on the air either especially glen beck.

If he makes it out, he'll find a way to make it ALL Obama's fault...

8tothe24:
To wish death upon anyone is horrible.
Good thing no one has wished on him. And since you're replying to me: The beginning and end of the quote that I co-signed reads "I cantwish death on him... so I hope he survives."
8tothe24:
to assume his family doesn't have reason to love him and agree with that,
eyes.gif
C'mon, man. Who said his family doesn't have reason to love him? "For whatever reason
eyes.gif
" doesn't mean "They don't have any reason to love him, butthey do anyways."

NT's class and maturity level is really showing tonight.

I'm a democrat and consider myself a left leaner, but some of these comments are disgusting.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

NT's class and maturity level is really showing tonight.

I'm a democrat and consider myself a left leaner, but some of these comments are disgusting.

Yea NOT showing sympathy on a man who WANTS the country to fail...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

8tothe24:
To wish death upon anyone is horrible.
Good thing no one has wished on him. And since you're replying to me: The beginning and end of the quote that I co-signed reads "I cant wish death on him... so I hope he survives."
8tothe24:
to assume his family doesn't have reason to love him and agree with that,
eyes.gif
C'mon, man. Who said his family doesn't have reason to love him? "For whatever reason
eyes.gif
" doesn't mean "They don't have any reason to love him, but they do anyways."

1- what do you think come in 3's means?

2- The quote stated that his family loves him for "whatever reason," that should define itself enough (we both know full well what poster meant) andyou took time to strike everything and left that in. Just saying.

Anyways; I know your a good dude- so take it easy man. Oh yeah, go Lakers, rough couple weeks for us.

eyes.gif

Give it up guy and stop drinking your liberal cool-aid. You know full well he meant policy not country.

Hopefully this is just a wake up call.

Even though dude is the biggest D-Bag ever.
Regardless of his views, he has someone or something that loves his phony %+#.

Ah, I gotcha; the Beck and Grace quote.

Yeah, that was in poor taste. Like dude said about Rush: I would never wish death, or even serious injury, on anyone. That was more of a statement ofdisapproval for those 3 than a literal wish of death upon them.

And I took the poster meant "I haven't found any reason to love him, but his family has," a sentiment I co-sign.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

eyes.gif

Give it up guy and stop drinking your liberal cool-aid. You know full well he meant policy not country.
Are you guys sharing drinks?

Nah, I read the general board and know better than to share drinks with NT members.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

eyes.gif

Are you guys sharing drinks?
Nah, I read the general board and know better than to share drinks with NT members.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

^ Nobody hates like a liberal.

You got that right.
What the heck are you doing on NT Fede DPT? You should be in church praying for your boy!

Back
Top Bottom