Rush Limbaugh Rushed to Hosital in serious condition

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

^ Nobody hates like a liberal.

You got that right.
What the heck are you doing on NT Fede DPT? You should be in church praying for your boy!

Who is Fede DPT and why are you quoting me and addressing someone else?
He's only your last account...don't play dumb
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

^ Nobody hates like a liberal.

You got that right.
What the heck are you doing on NT Fede DPT? You should be in church praying for your boy!

Who is Fede DPT and why are you quoting me and addressing someone else?
He's only your last account...don't play dumb
wink.gif

23m7tjd.jpg

I dont want him to die, but I wont feel bad if he does. Same goes for idiots like Michael Moore, so dont try to play that "oh a typical liberal" cardon me.

I have had only 2 accounts with Niketalk, what are you talking about?

You don't know Fede DPT? You absolutely must meet him. His favorite activies, much like yours, are yelling his conservative opinions into everyone'sear on Niketalk and rooting for the Yankees, whom he rather curiously referred to as "Los Yankees" in a signature he once had. You two also bothenjoy saying that liberalism is the worst cancer America ever had! It's a shame he's banned, because you guys would get along great.

indifferent.gif

Reports are that he had a heart attack from orgasming due to Sean Hannity milking his prostate with an American Flag pole while Glenn Beck seductively readSarah Palin's Going Rogue to him.

eh... a lot of famous people died in 2009.. maybe one more? not wishing death on no one.. just saying... ya know...

Damn cats on Twitter going hard talking about I wish he dies... meh its not that serious for me. Yeah he's a clown, moronic and a bigot but he still haveloved ones that would surely miss him... I would say however I probably wouldn't mourn

You don't know Fede DPT? You absolutely must meet him. His favorite activies, much like yours, are yelling his conservative opinions into everyone's ear on Niketalk and rooting for the Yankees, whom he rather curiously referred to as "Los Yankees" in a signature he once had. You two also both enjoy saying that liberalism is the worst cancer America ever had! It's a shame he's banned, because you guys would get along great.

indifferent.gif

Show me where I have said "liberalism is the worst America cancer ever had". You are going to associate me with someone because my name is "LosYankees" and with some dude who had it in his signature?
laugh.gif
Gooddetective work there, slick. The only two names I had on Nike Talk was John Locke which I never used and this one.

Honestly he can die for all I care. I love how liberals get labeled *******, but if they don't show compassion for somebody who hates them, they'resome how evil. F PR nonsense.

I blame Wanda Sykes for this..

And if it isn't here fault Obama has something to do with it...

You don't know Fede DPT? You absolutely must meet him. His favorite activies, much like yours, are yelling his conservative opinions into everyone's ear on Niketalk and rooting for the Yankees, whom he rather curiously referred to as "Los Yankees" in a signature he once had. You two also both enjoy saying that liberalism is the worst cancer America ever had! It's a shame he's banned, because you guys would get along great.

indifferent.gif

Show me where I have said "liberalism is the worst America cancer ever had". You are going to associate me with someone because my name is "Los Yankees" and with some dude who had it in his signature?
laugh.gif
Good detective work there, slick. The only two names I had on Nike Talk was John Locke which I never used and this one.
C'mon fam, I saw that you edited your other account name out of that post I quoted...you know who you are and so do I. Keep truckin tho
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Reports are that he had a heart attack from orgasming due to Sean Hannity milking his prostate with an American Flag pole while Glenn Beck seductively read Sarah Palin's Going Rogue to him.

Dark Humor Attempt = EPIC FAIL

indifferent.gif

Show me where I have said "liberalism is the worst America cancer ever had". You are going to associate me with someone because my name is "Los Yankees" and with some dude who had it in his signature?
laugh.gif
Good detective work there, slick. The only two names I had on Nike Talk was John Locke which I never used and this one.
C'mon fam, I saw that you edited your other account name out of that post I quoted...you know who you are and so do I. Keep truckin tho
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm sure you did.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Reports are that he had a heart attack from orgasming due to Sean Hannity milking his prostate with an American Flag pole while Glenn Beck seductively read Sarah Palin's Going Rogue to him.

WTH.

Back
Top Bottom