Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Future Newton, Future cutler
You make a pass at my chick, I intercept it..... Future Butler
Ten years ago baby future says he'll love his future mother, I'll let you do the laundry, fold the sheets...you the future butler
My past made me, the grave evade me, the streets paid me, Future Brady
You might have her in the present but she always future lady

Hendrix

Last edited:
Future Newton, Future cutler
You make a pass at my chick, I intercept it..... Future Butler
Ten years ago baby future says he'll love his future mother, I'll let you do the laundry, fold the sheets...you the future butler
My past made me, the grave evade me, the streets paid me, Future Brady
You might have her in the present but she always future lady

Hendrix
View media item 1616860

"She wont even get wet for you
For me she swimming pool...

Splash!"

resize

:smokin Future Phelps

Russell been feeling himself since he started getting fades. Haircuts do wonders :smokin :smokin

Her booty tender like she boiled it, ain't it Russy.............................

View media item 1616413
.....she ain't boil dat booty

:rofl:

Yall got me legit cryin.

Dude gotta be trolling.

^At any point. It's true.

I haven't read every page, but is this dude Struggle Willsimp claiming he's celibate and holding Ciara's hand and playing step dad to a newborn? Is that what's going on? :x

If so, what a clown. Or is he afraid Future is gonna put some flames to him? I'm lost.

Last edited:
Russ Boogie kinda look like a softy though. He prolly playing patty cake with little man in the living room while Future giving CiCi the long pipe in the next room. Ciara talking about, "stay out here and play with little Future, me and big Future gonna discuss some child support options in the other room"

Last edited:
:lol: I just hope these regular single mothers don't expect you to help out with their child without giving up the box.

Once I got put up on game that mothers still share the box with their kid's fathers from time to time, I kind of told myself I would never get serious with one.

My first love is married with a kid and very washed, looking like we've never dated at all. She ain't got the key to a damn thing :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Mine ain't, she thick as a brick. Even though we'll never be together, she catching that pipe anytime she come my waaaaaaaay.

Yeah my first love is washed.

I still remember getting a cup of coffee with her last Xmas. Gained like 60lbs, dead end job.

Her personality was still :smokin, had me thinking, maybe........I dunno........Some DDP yoga and a Paleo Diet :smh:

Then she showed me pics of her kids; they look like a damb box of crayons. 3 boys, each one got a different daddy of a different race :x

I told her I would pray for her and was on my way. :lol:

Last edited:
Man this dude Russ is soft. dude need to be blowing her back out so she will think twice about getting **** down by future.

Yeah my first love is washed.

I still remember getting a cup of coffee with her last Xmas. Gained like 60lbs, dead end job.

Her personality was still
smokin.gif
, had me thinking, maybe........I dunno........Some DDP yoga and a Paleo Diet
mean.gif

Then she showed me pics of her kids, They look like a damb box of crayons, 3 boys each one got a different daddy of a different race
sick.gif

I told her I would pray for her and was on my way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom