Russ Wilson and Ciara?

(1 of 2) @bomani_jones on @HQonESPN regarding Russell/Ciara u implied people trying 2 do it Jesus' way by waiting till marriage r stupid.
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 7, 2015
(2 of 3) @bomani_jones u owe all Bible-believing Christians trying to live as Russell/Ciara are an apology
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 7, 2015
not today RT @Chris_Broussard: (2 of 3) @bomani_jones u owe all Bible-believing Christians trying to live as Russell/Ciara are an apology
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) July 7, 2015
sit down RT @CalledByGod954: Love ya bru but thats a poor use of the platform God has given you. #dowhatthewordsays
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) July 7, 2015
Bomani 
laugh.gif

Russ Boogie kinda look like a softy though. He prolly playing patty cake with little man in the living room while Future giving CiCi the long pipe in the next room. Ciara talking about, "stay out here and play with little Future, me and big Future gonna discuss some child support options in the other room"

Kinda?

Dat ***** is straight up Terry cloth b

Straight up ice cream from Mr softee trucks out in queens

Son saying he celibate yet baby daddy up in them guts getting td's like he bishop Jakes

Yeah my first love is washed.

I still remember getting a cup of coffee with her last Xmas. Gained like 60lbs, dead end job.

Her personality was still :smokin, had me thinking, maybe........I dunno........Some DDP yoga and a Paleo Diet :smh:

Then she showed me pics of her kids; they look like a damb box of crayons. 3 boys, each one got a different daddy of a different race :x

I told her I would pray for her and was on my way. :lol:
:lol: Reminds me of a chick I used to talk to. I met up with her last summer and she wasn't doing that great. Two kids two different daddys, dead end job, dropped out of school and gained about 40 lbs. :smh: I mean she was still cool as hell tho but I'm good on the baby momma/daddy drama. You can miss me with that. :lol:

Bomani had me rolling.

Just found it funny Chris tried calling him out after he spoke against homosexuality last year after Michael Sam came out. Hypocrite smh

I just don't understand welcoming "God told me" as anything but crazy. Could you use that to get you out of jail? Is it a valid excuse if you're late to something? Cmon people

Once I got put up on game that mothers still share the box with their kid's fathers from time to time, I kind of told myself I would never get serious with one.

Preach

Especially if the girl is 25 or younger. It takes girls a while to get over their baby daddy's.

Last edited:
It takes females a while to get over dudes period. Baby or no baby.

Last edited:
It takes females a while to get over dudes period. Baby or no baby.

Yeah

BUT

If baby daddy wanna hit, he go'n hit. That girl can literally hate that man but once he bring that "maybe we should get back and make this FAMILY thing work" it's a done deal. Circle of sex

To be fair, once a woman is done, she's done. But more than likely that kid gon be a teenager by the time she comes to that conclusion.

Bomani had me rolling.

Just found it funny Chris tried calling him out after he spoke against homosexuality last year after Michael Sam came out. Hypocrite smh
Huh? How is he a hypocrite. His statements seem consistent with what a Christian would say

Bomani had me rolling.

Huh? How is he a hypocrite. His statements seem consistent with what a Christian would say
so he's still judging....what's wrong with Bomani doing the same with his beliefs? 
I didn't say bomani was wrong. I'm just saying he's not really a hypocrite because he's pretty much sticking to what Christians believe.

Back
Top Bottom