Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Ciara never looked good to me. Bish looks like a skeletor. Wouldn't look at her twice if I saw her on the street.

Ciara never looked good to me. Bish looks like a skeletor. Wouldn't look at her twice if I saw her on the street.
indifferent.gif

Ever since I read her back and forth with Rihanna and her getting crowned I never looks at her the same :lol:

She's not ugly though :lol:

Did y'all not just see that gif of Russ Beefin it up? That means he got soul, which means he's smashin lol

The few times I've met Ciara she exudes this sexual energy. Like a girl who has a crush on every dude in the room. If y'all really think a Super Bowl champion QB is practicing anything other than play book drills y'all are really trippin :lol:

Russ's ex wife though....that jaw looks detachable. I know what he was doing with her...

Last edited:
Did y'all not just see that gif of Russ Beefin it up? That means he got soul, which means he's smashin lol

The few times I've met Ciara she exudes this sexual energy. Like a girl who has a crush on every dude in the room. If y'all really think a Super Bowl champion QB is practicing anything other than play book drills y'all are really trippin :lol:

Russ's ex wife though....that jaw looks detachable. I know what he was doing with her...

I'm sure Michael Sam taught Russ everything he know about "beefing it up"

part of my lugage luviton don

i was the one sippon chandon

she got that number one pum pum

ima fly her out to kingston
mean.gif
pimp.gif

killing the game rn

Why homie looks like he's about to drive her face straight into his pelvis?

Why she look like she's bracing for impact?

Last edited:
She thought she was doing it big with that response too. Bet she hit send smiling like "ohhhh I got dem now".

Back
Top Bottom