Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Kaep mixed white/black just like Blake Griffin, his daddy just Noob Saiboted out his life before he even developed his ear lobes.

Russ is definitely black. Both parents are black. More than likely there's some Native American in the lineage.

Kaep is mixed, and adopted by a white family, but likely identified as black (joined black fraternity)

Bleaches love Sosa.

Mj had a disease, but I think he did something to accelerate the process, word to uncle ruckus.

wade is a freaking weirdo.

bibZzKD.jpg
That is a got damn shame man

Good lord, Sammy's jig ascended to Mars

my man even changed his eye color :smh:

Nah bruh, sosa had to have some type of inner issues. Vitiligo doesn't change the color of your eyes to Aryan Blue.

@AngeloDawkins is supposed to be a fake LeBron that cooks like Harden. Every gimmick he has been given is low key offensive
@WWE
@WWENXT

That's the part the I don't get about Sammy Sosa. Are people supposed to forget how he looked before? Are people gonna treat him different?
I mean I can understand(but disagree) how a regular person would do it. But the entire world saw him before he made the change.

Last edited:
Nah Tommy right...they use the age thing but if she was older he would still be getting the same hate

Last edited:
My fault Peep. I thought it was you.

Yea it was a real story man. Dude bought a hooker and snuffed
They are both famous people. Maybe he wanted to be introduced to her , maybe the other way around. Why an explanation? Kids are not a deal breaker for everyone.

Personally I'd take a man with a kid over a smoker. Disgusting.
Not if the dude with a kid made 40K and the smoke made 90K

Id have Kelly asking me to roll up my blunts.
She needs a cat like me in her life.
Show her how to tip like a classy person.

Nah Tommy right...they use the age thing but if she was older he would still be getting the same hate

But the age thing is real, tho. Can't say if "she was older." His situation is all kinds of ****** up, bro. :lol:

But the age thing is real, tho. Can't say if "she was older." His situation is all kinds of ****** up, bro. :lol:

I'm not disagreeing with that notion but me knowing black women tells me it would be a problem even if it wasn't about age

Black guy leaves black baby mama for a white woman? :lol: come man...that's a Tyler Perry movie hit :lol:

I'm not disagreeing with that notion but me knowing black women tells me it would be a problem even if it wasn't about age

Black guy leaves black baby mama for a white woman? :lol: come man...that's a Tyler Perry movie hit :lol:

A wholesome, upstanding, BM also :lol: :rofl:

A wholesome, upstanding, BM also :lol: :rofl:

But wait. Y'all forgot the most important part

A god fearing dark skinned brother, that is trying to get his life together after....., gonna come into Black Chyna's life and give her the love she know she deserves, and that Jesus had meant for her :smokin

Hold on. If it is known the Kardashian girl is under and the Tyga dude is a grown man, how is he NOT in somebody's prison?

She is legal now, btw

And Kylie parents didn't report Tyga for any illegal contact with her

So I doubt the police would put resources into finding out that information themselves

Back
Top Bottom