Russ Wilson and Ciara?

She is legal now, btw

And Kylie parents didn't report Tyga for any illegal contact with her

So I doubt the police would put resources into finding out that information themselves
So the parents have to report someone for statutory rape? I did not know that. 

Not saying that

Usually someone reports it to authorities. The girl/boy, a teacher, most of the time parents, etc.

If everyone is cool with what is going on. It is hard to gather evidence that something is

Police usually will chalk it up as a waste of time. Especially in Kylie's case, with her being 17 already

Last edited:
B7q4wj_CEAA4Nl_.jpg

All the fools who wanted to hate on her muscular build when she was younger, didn't have the foresight to realize that's the perfect build as she moves toward middle age and some of that fat starts to settle in.

Last edited:
More than enough people were feeling her when she burst onto the scene man,myself included 
laugh.gif
. Her Goodies days 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
All the fools who wanted to hate on her muscular build when she was younger, didn't have the foresight to realize that's the perfect build as she moves toward middle age and some of that fat starts to settle in.

i def didnt rock with her back then, she was rail thin. Now that thing is sitting perfect.

Last edited:

Yeah that nose job is especially noticeable (and really wasnt necessary). 
it was very necessary, her and Katy Perry both went from 'cute' to 'DAMN' with quality nose jobs (and personal trainers).

Beyoncé had a good one (or two) too, she didn't need it though, she was always a dime.

Last edited:
Bruh said she was thin back then. She was thicker back then. She literally lost mad weight since goodies. I prefer the before Ciara.

Still bad tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom