Russ Wilson and Ciara?

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

I know so many bitter sisters that probably saying the same nonsense right now :lol:

:smh:
Always thought she went to North Clayton.

:lol:

Man dont shake your head at me.
Ciara never bad mouth him, but he wanted to talk reckless about her.
You never bad mouth the mother of your child.
She didnt say nothing back, she just hitting him in his pockets.
Talk trash get sued.

And dont start cause I was the main one in this thread saying she brung the baby around russel too early

Last edited:
Always thought she went to North Clayton.

Nah fam, she went to Riverdale.

Future didn't know how to stop being heartbroken over this chick and now it's gonna cost him.

"Foreign type of ***** with a foreign type *****" huh future?

This ***** don't even have 15 mill she trynna be funny or something? He gotta be in that meek mill tax bracket. He never even said her name, could've been talking about one of his other bms.aint she with a far richer man now? Wth she trynna take his coins.

Talk trash get sued.

And dont start cause I was the main one in this thread saying she brung the baby around russel too early

So she had the kid around Russell. Future spoke about it and now he should give her money for what he said? :lol: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
The story of a trap ***** turned Hollywood ***** who's son is being raised by a spiteful ex and Super Bowl winning QB

:lol:

Talk trash get sued.

You just as petty as that lame broad :smh:

"I seen that money make a ***** evil"

So she had the kid around Russell. Future spoke about it and now he should give her money for what he said? :lol: :smh: :smh:

I dont expect you to keep up with gossip
He has said other things about her subliminally and on press.

Not alot but enough

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...re-ciara-didnt-wait-sex-prayer-after-responds

http://www.designntrend.com/article...-over-custody-son-singer-control-problems.htm

Ciara doesnt want his money she knows she cant win this,
She just wants him to stop talking. Ciara is not a megastar
She is still in the biz beacuse she has a clean rep and a cute face.
Bashing her is messing with her coins.

She should have made him sign a confidentially agreement like kanye did with amber d

Last edited:
View media item 1904855

Blatant disrespect she done to baby Future.

Damn. Lor ***** look just like him :lol:. Future was asked questions about her...then responded in the interviews. Dude never said her name at all. It'll get dismissed.

That's petty of shorty. Kid look heartbroken that his mother would sue his pops over some miniscule shots :lol: :smh:.

Last edited:
lil man look JUST like Super Future. I hope she ain't one of them "You just like yo daddy" type of mothers.

I dont expect you to keep up with gossip
He has said other things about her subliminally and on press.

Not alot but enough

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...re-ciara-didnt-wait-sex-prayer-after-responds

http://www.designntrend.com/article...-over-custody-son-singer-control-problems.htm

Ciara doesnt want his money she knows she cant win this,
She just wants him to stop talking. Ciara is not a megastar
She is still in the biz beacuse she has a clean rep and a cute face.
Bashing her is messing with her coins.

She should have made him sign a confidentially agreement like kanye did with amber d

That's Ciara's fault she's not a megastar. Future brought her back with the Body Party joint but then she wanted to switch it up. I think Ciara is more talented than Rihanna but Ciara doesn't know her lane.

I love when people look at still pictures and somehow determine people are "happy" and/or a nice couple. Folks can not know anything about the personal lives of folks but can comment on a still picture and determine happiness. As if most people don't smile for pictures.

Chick stupid tho , you knew for a fact dude had like 4 different baby moms , now Russell the simp is here to save her .

lamekilla lamekilla @a blinkin on a side note while ya'll talking about Riverdale & North Clayton the bball games used to be standing room only. If you wasn't there when school let out you wasn't getting in. That's when Powell & Anthony Rice were the ish. Monica bringing in C-Murder. lol

lamekilla lamekilla @a blinkin on a side note while ya'll talking about Riverdale & North Clayton the bball games used to be standing room only. If you wasn't there when school let out you wasn't getting in. That's when Powell & Anthony Rice were the ish. Monica bringing in C-Murder. lol

Riverdale/North Clayton bball games were borderline scary! If anybody had beef and couldn't get to each other at school, YOU KNEW it was going down at the game. The fights were damn near riot like sometimes. We used to go back and forth with NC in basketball but I remeber them beating our *** really bad in football game one night :smh: that game and the game when Eric Berry (yes, that Eric Berry) and creekside scored like 4 touch downs on us in like the first quarter :x

Riverdale/North Clayton bball games were borderline scary! If anybody had beef and couldn't get to each other at school, YOU KNEW it was going down at the game. The fights were damn near riot like sometimes. We used to go back and forth with NC in basketball but I remeber them beating our *** really bad in football game one night :smh: that game and the game when Eric Berry (yes, that Eric Berry) and creekside scored like 4 touch downs on us in like the first quarter :x

Probably when they had DJ Shockley. The football games were crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom