Russ Wilson and Ciara?

A female named Ashton? Her backshot game must be weak

Well, Ashton is kind of an ambiguous name anyway. Agreed with the latter though, but that's to be expected when your butt is flat as a window seal

Last edited:
Ciara lost
russell gon marry her. she winning. 

but 
roll.gif
at her greatest hits. she cant even give it away. 

Ruin her career????
She ain't had a career since goodies :lol:
She really just out to get money
Maaaaaan these **** always tryna get a come up
He already paying child support
I hope a judge throws this out

Lipstick alley...Future getting them papers.

15 mil for trying to ruin her career.

http://thejasminebrand.com/2016/02/08/ciara-future-15-million-lawsuit-exclusive/
Shall we do a quick runthrough?

1.) Her career is dead. Her latest album flopped.

2.) Her baby daddy is flourishing and is reaching his peak.

3.) Her new man took the L this season.

You can sue for everything these days. I admire her trying to get $ any way she can (even if it's in the most disingenuous way), but she could've done worse and accused Future of domestic violence.

She crazy. :lol:

Future actually helped career for a second. Got her with Mike Will and they gave her Body Party. That was her first hot record in years and her last.

From the outside looking in it would seem ciara is winning. But I guarantee you she feels like she's the biggest loser.

He has been kinda going in on her in the songs tho lol

Is Future even worth 15 mil? Come hold this L.

This man had the whole city on the foreign movement. Had me wanting a Swedish ***** or chick from Colombia and he went and boo'ed up a local. A backyardigan :smh: Ciara went to my High School. Getting passed around by Josh Powell and the rest of the basketball team :smh:

And she never got us that gym :smh:

Last edited:
From the outside looking in it would seem ciara is winning. But I guarantee you she feels like she's the biggest loser.

He has been kinda going in on her in the songs tho lol

Word, yes been going in on her on tracks since last summer :lol:,she might have a case...:nerd:

Last edited:

This man had the whole city on the foreign movement. Had me wanting a Swedish ***** or chick from Colombia and he went and boo'ed up a local. A backyardigan
mean.gif
Ciara went to my High School. Getting passed around by Josh Powell and the rest of the basketball team
mean.gif

And she never got us that gym
mean.gif
more about this 
nerd.gif

This man had the whole city on the foreign movement. Had me wanting a Swedish ***** or chick from Colombia and he went and boo'ed up a local. A backyardigan :smh: Ciara went to my High School. Getting passed around by Josh Powell and the rest of the basketball team :smh:

more about this :nerd:
whenever lamekilla jumper stops falling, that ***** start feeling like Future when he sending a payment.

more about this :nerd:

Cici used to go to my HS (Riverdale High School) and used to "date" Josh Powell who also went to my HS and is a former laker who played on the '09 and '10 Championship team. She was a cheerleader and was messing around with a lot of the other players on the team but when Josh got that NC state scholarship she was all over him and he essentially boo'ed her up. Fast forward to Ciara's first album she would come back to the school a lot and riots would damn near ensue because she was pretty big back then (this is around the time of her 1st album) promised to get RHS a new gym which we desperately needed and everybody gave her a standing ovation

...Riverdale still has the same gym to this day.

getcha coins cici

:smh:

Always thought she went to North Clayton.

The case aint gonna hold up.

I dont think Future ever said her name in a song.

Back
Top Bottom