Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I just want to hear more stories about Ciara back in high school.

Same. That's about the only paragraphs I want to see on this page

She portrayed this squeaky clean image but used to get out of a lot of trouble because she was Dr. Duncan (our principal at the time) pet. She was skipping classes going to skip parties that the athletes would have in the middle of the day though. I unfortunately I was an underclassman so I missed out on a lot. There's people in her graduating class that know more than I definitely but I know more than enough. That bird ran with bigger birds, condors if you will. They were plottin on all of our prospects. I remember Billy Donovan coming to the school to watch one of our hoopers, the dudes name escapes me at the moment but the next day everybody was talking about how Ciara had a crush on dude and how they would make a good couple because she was one of our star cheerleaders :rolleyes I'm tellin y'all these **** learn the game at an early age. I applaud cici though, that finesse game could only come from Riverdale. Zone 3 stand up! :lol:

Does sexing on the late night mean that much to ya
My love don't mean that much to ya
******* these **** mean too damn much to you
I just hope up when you **** a ***** when you finished, he can say that he love ya
Now do you feel better bout yourself? do you feel better bout yourself?
Do you feel better when I left?
Mark my words I'm a ball with without you
I came home last night to a ménage
Got my **** sucked I was thinking about you
I was ******* on a **** and I was thinking about you
When you're ******* another ***** hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that ***** are you thinking about me

:smokin Monster

:smh: when I think about the foreign movement this dude was on and then how he's so hung over this regular :smh:

"That bird ran with bigger birds, condors if you will."

Idk why but this has me howling 
laugh.gif

No good parent introduces someone that young to a new paternal figure while their father is still active in their life because of the possibility of imprinting, but ignore that.

Dumbest ish I ever heard

If your son don't know who you are don't blame it on 'imprinting' fam

Grade A sucker. Young man with money in the prime of his life marrying a washed up single mother.

100% Truth.....and nothing but. I just hope other dudes don't follow in Russell's footsteps and start saving women that have a kid/kids. It's the equivalent of Russell Wilson having enough money to buy a Mercedes but getting a Hyundai instead.

It is wild that a woman that is known for her good gyrations is viewed in this "pure" light. I don't understand. 

Does sexing on the late night mean that much to ya
My love don't mean that much to ya
******* these **** mean too damn much to you
I just hope up when you **** a ***** when you finished, he can say that he love ya
Now do you feel better bout yourself? do you feel better bout yourself?
Do you feel better when I left?
Mark my words I'm a ball with without you
I came home last night to a ménage
Got my **** sucked I was thinking about you
I was ******* on a **** and I was thinking about you
When you're ******* another ***** hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that ***** are you thinking about me

:smokin Monster
I was bumpin Monster earlier thinking Future might be listening to this since the news broke about the engagement. :lol: :smh:
It is wild that a woman that is known for her good gyrations is viewed in this "pure" light. I don't understand. 
This. :lol:

It's only entertainment, b.
Imagine a world where the outcome of wrestling matches is predetermined and all the story lines are only for entertainment purposes....

Ain't no logic with these broads. Y'all holding Ciara too high on a pedestal. I know for a fact this girl ain't ****. I respect the come up game though. This is lowkey epic. She got saved BIGTIME

:x at the ring being worth more than future. I'm dying

Ciara is one of the best dancers out there

Millionaire, Platinum album before the age of 21

She didnt need "saving"

You are trying way to hard to bash a young talented black female

Ain't no logic with these broads. Y'all holding Ciara too high on a pedestal. I know for a fact this girl ain't ****. I respect the come up game though. This is lowkey epic. She got saved BIGTIME

She didnt need "saving"

"Get your coins Cici"

#Neverforget

Reactions: OTG

She didnt need "saving"

"Get your coins Cici"

#Neverforget
:lol: EXACTLY

lamekilla lamekilla a blinkin a blinkin on a side note while ya'll talking about Riverdale & North Clayton the bball games used to be standing room only. If you wasn't there when school let out you wasn't getting in. That's when Powell & Anthony Rice were the ish. Monica bringing in C-Murder. lol

Riverdale/North Clayton bball games were borderline scary! If anybody had beef and couldn't get to each other at school, YOU KNEW it was going down at the game. The fights were damn near riot like sometimes. We used to go back and forth with NC in basketball but I remeber them beating our *** really bad in football game one night :smh: that game and the game when Eric Berry (yes, that Eric Berry) and creekside scored like 4 touch downs on us in like the first quarter :x

They stopped letting fans come to games when we played North Clayton. Was sad cuz the games were always live then my jr & sr year both schools just agreed thatd itd be teams and staff only.

I didnt know the full story but basically some dudes who didnt play from both schools had some beef and i guess it started from a cpl parties that each of us had and the other school showed up

Back
Top Bottom