Russ Wilson and Ciara?

SMH. This ***** is lost. He can't lead the relationship if he's following behind her and doing what she requests. Hope Russell finds himself before it's too late.

Last edited:
So jazzy made the facade of her being a great dancer

Can she take any credit for her success
Does all of it come from men

its sad that a man is called caping when he is empathetic to a womans struggle

In this case, and many others, the woman should've known better. Anybody that expects a street dude like future to be faithful/marriage material is a fool.

So jazzy made the facade of her being a great dancer

Can she take any credit for her success
Does all of it come from men

its sad that a man is called caping when he is empathetic to a womans struggle

Yea Ciara's had hits since she split up with Jazze Pha so it's not all on him :lol:

In this case, and many others, the woman should've known better. Anybody that expects a street dude like future to be faithful/marriage material is a fool.
To add to that, he also has multiple kids by multiple women.

Ciara probably thought she could "change" him.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like how Ciara changes the way she talks depending on who she's around :lol:.

Shorty act like Super didn't have her in Lil Mexico pourin 4's two years ago.

Shes changing the baby's name to russell wilson jr?!? Lool
I thought this was a joke at first. And Russ is ok with putting his name on another guys kid. Have your own Russ jr. How he gonna explain to the kid why he can't throw a 40 yard bomb even though he's a Jr.

I swear. Like, they KNOW dudes ain't no good but they still go for them.

Take ty dolla sign for example, dude explicitly shows disdain and lack of respect for women with lines like "dolla sign a playa, dolla will f***, but he'll never date her" and i guaran-damn-tee women will be lined up trying to be 'the one he changed for' :lol: mess around and just end up being left with a souvenir 9 months later and she'll be all up in Klay Thompson's face or some other good dude that obviously ain't about that fast life.

It's like they just want to prove men wrong, try to tame them.

Last edited:
I swear. Like, they KNOW dudes ain't no good but they still go for them.

Take ty dolla sign for example, dude explicitly shows disdain and lack of respect for women with lines like "dolla sign a playa, dolla will f***, but he'll never date her" and i guaran-damn-tee women will be lined up trying to be 'the one he changed for'
laugh.gif
mess around and just end up being left with a souvenir 9 months later and she'll be all up in Klay Thompson's face or some other good dude that obviously ain't about that fast life.

It's like they just want to prove men wrong, try to take them.
"If you give her tingles, you can eat her like a Pringle."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom