Russian Physicists Seriously Believe that the Large Hadron Collider Can Be Used for Time Travel

time travel is def. possible

the faster you go the slower time is around you.

but this is only at really high speeds

theres a satellite thats been goin so fast for so long that its a certain amount of milliseconds into the future

you can read about all this stuff

its pretty interesting

theres a book that explains physics and time travel really simply.

its called the bedside baccurlaurette  (sp)

I could care less about time travel, there are so many minor events that could change, bigger ones, however I do believe in fixed points of time that small things can't change (doctor who
laugh.gif
) the real intrest is in multiple dimensions/
realities,etc. I know time probably isn't linear, but screw going backwards and forewards. I want to go sideways.

I could care less about time travel, there are so many minor events that could change, bigger ones, however I do believe in fixed points of time that small things can't change (doctor who
laugh.gif
) the real intrest is in multiple dimensions/
realities,etc. I know time probably isn't linear, but screw going backwards and forewards. I want to go sideways.

The idea of time travel is absurd.

This will never happen. It's cool to debate about though.

The idea of time travel is absurd.

This will never happen. It's cool to debate about though.

I don't want time travelling. This world would be so %%$%*% up when everyone is in different time.

I don't want time travelling. This world would be so %%$%*% up when everyone is in different time.

I remember when people were saying the LHC would cause the end of the world
laugh.gif

That actually kinda got me scared
embarassed.gif

I remember when people were saying the LHC would cause the end of the world
laugh.gif

That actually kinda got me scared
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom