Russian sleep experiment...warning.

not a cool story bro. what in the hell...
laugh.gif

Great wall of text lies below, but a good story.

The Art Of Jacob Emory

G
host stories? Nah, we don’t have anything like that around here. We DO have the story of Jacob, but that’s about as close as you’ll get.

…You really want to know?… Well, I’m not supposed to tell you, but all right, just no interrupting. I don’t have the patience for it.

How to describe Jacob Emory… well, I guess you could say he was the kind of guy you could never take notice of. This isn’t to say he was a bad kid, in any sense- many people in this town thought he was the most reliable person for an odd job in the state- but he never really excelled in anything. He was the living proof behind the statement, “jack of all trades, ace of none.

Originally Posted by Zodiak Kids

Yeah, saw this on 4chan a while ago...
That's where I saw it when I posted it here.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking this is real. Short story some guy wrote.

This needs to be a creepypasta image/story thread.

Yargle_.jpg

23j4cxg.jpg

15egupf.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

anybody that read it, mind giving me some cliffnotes?
An experiment of what happens when you don't go to sleep for 15 days.

One guy lasted the distance and went crazy.

Started babbling "we are you".

Researcher killed him.

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

that was some deep %*%!

especially what the last subject said, because even if it seemed like they had gone nuts... it sounded accurate

we are animals

hahaha it wasn't real, I never made it seem like it was, my bad I should have said short fiction, but still it was a good read, not really surprised at the replies to this thread.

^^ Damn thing homie posted a couple of post up, popped out and scared the $@#@ outta me!!! I was tryna read what it said, and BAM!! haha, had me flenching like a little girl.. smh

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

We had an Official Creepy Story thread a while back, it was
pimp.gif
until people stopped posting...

maybe I should have posted in the paranormal thread.

Back
Top Bottom