Rutgers to permanently cancel Rutgersfest.... this is why we cant have nice things

The prob with Rutgers fest and RU in general, is the knuckleheads from new brunswick proper. And all the HS kids that find their way there. When I went to RU, you had to be a student to get tix. Idk what the deal is now. I did more reckless stuff at RU as a high school student, than I did when I attended.

"Spring Weekend" at Uconn has also been given the banned hammer after some kid died, from a fight, during last year's celebration.

And truth be told, it's ALWAYS non-students that cause these problems...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Spring Weekend" at Uconn has also been given the banned hammer after some kid died, from a fight, during last year's celebration.

And truth be told, it's ALWAYS non-students that cause these problems...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Seton Hall>Rutgers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you if you actually think that.

I go to Seton Hall.  There's an armed robbery every weekend here.  Girl got raped on campus.  There was a shooting at a party earlier this year.  

so no. Seton Hall is not better than Rutgers.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Seton Hall>Rutgers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you if you actually think that.

I go to Seton Hall.  There's an armed robbery every weekend here.  Girl got raped on campus.  There was a shooting at a party earlier this year.  

so no. Seton Hall is not better than Rutgers.

Wow...I just really got incensed watching that video.

Were those chicks really ganging up on that one dude?

I would seriously break their faces with no remorse whatsoever if I was in that position...all them sneak shots...absolutely *%+@%#! ridiculous...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow...I just really got incensed watching that video.

Were those chicks really ganging up on that one dude?

I would seriously break their faces with no remorse whatsoever if I was in that position...all them sneak shots...absolutely *%+@%#! ridiculous...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thugs ruining everything. Washington State University had to ban its courtyard parties back in '03 because people came from all over the damn state just for that. All the trouble was caused by non-students. People would drive hours, crash at their friend's places, and then just go bonkers.

Thugs ruining everything. Washington State University had to ban its courtyard parties back in '03 because people came from all over the damn state just for that. All the trouble was caused by non-students. People would drive hours, crash at their friend's places, and then just go bonkers.

Similar thing (but not as extreme) as Rutgerfest but at James Madison University, our Springfest ended with the police busting out riot gear and tear gas.

is it just me but does a fight video surface every day? it is sad that this tradition gets ruined. the "Rutgers" area or New Brunswick is a really cool place to hang out. Thugs have to ruin everything. Savages.

Similar thing (but not as extreme) as Rutgerfest but at James Madison University, our Springfest ended with the police busting out riot gear and tear gas.

is it just me but does a fight video surface every day? it is sad that this tradition gets ruined. the "Rutgers" area or New Brunswick is a really cool place to hang out. Thugs have to ruin everything. Savages.

St. John's had something similar when I was a student there....they used to have a "Spring Fling." This was the one day where alcohol was permitted on campus. It was pretty much a HUGE carnival in the parking lot (over by the soccer field). In the middle of the festival was a fenced off area (fences were about 8 feet high) where there were kegs galore. The kegs were being run by some of the frats. If you were 21+ you could drink beer (limit of 3). If you knew someone and had the hookup, you could get a ton of tickets for the beer and of course drink waaaaay more than the 3 you were supposed to have.

Long story short, some kid from a frat tried to hop the fence and avoid being carded. He had members from his frat (on the outside) trying to push him over, and folks from another frat on the inside trying to push him out. Ended up being a huge brawl and that was the end of Spring Fling. Nothing to the extent of what I saw in the Rutgers vid tho
laugh.gif

Makes me wonder how many of the folks fighting in the Rutgers vid were actual students....seems like a lot of these issues happen when folks who don't attend the school start acting up.

St. John's had something similar when I was a student there....they used to have a "Spring Fling." This was the one day where alcohol was permitted on campus. It was pretty much a HUGE carnival in the parking lot (over by the soccer field). In the middle of the festival was a fenced off area (fences were about 8 feet high) where there were kegs galore. The kegs were being run by some of the frats. If you were 21+ you could drink beer (limit of 3). If you knew someone and had the hookup, you could get a ton of tickets for the beer and of course drink waaaaay more than the 3 you were supposed to have.

Long story short, some kid from a frat tried to hop the fence and avoid being carded. He had members from his frat (on the outside) trying to push him over, and folks from another frat on the inside trying to push him out. Ended up being a huge brawl and that was the end of Spring Fling. Nothing to the extent of what I saw in the Rutgers vid tho
laugh.gif

Makes me wonder how many of the folks fighting in the Rutgers vid were actual students....seems like a lot of these issues happen when folks who don't attend the school start acting up.

Back
Top Bottom