Rutgers to permanently cancel Rutgersfest.... this is why we cant have nice things

10069671.jpg

why is planet Earth behind the animals 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Down south we call "Townies" locals, and they do the same type @#@$ down here as well. They're the reason most events here are monitored heavily and require college IDs to get in.

Down south we call "Townies" locals, and they do the same type @#@$ down here as well. They're the reason most events here are monitored heavily and require college IDs to get in.

Every time i see stuff like this it makes me hate society more and more. Not only the people in the fight but dude filming it all gassed up that he gets to go home put it on youtube/worldstar try to get his e-fame up.

This is why stuff like this keeps happening not only people being drunk and stupid but then we glorify it with video's acting like oh this is so cool.

Smh at rutgers and their incredibly high std rate

Every time i see stuff like this it makes me hate society more and more. Not only the people in the fight but dude filming it all gassed up that he gets to go home put it on youtube/worldstar try to get his e-fame up.

This is why stuff like this keeps happening not only people being drunk and stupid but then we glorify it with video's acting like oh this is so cool.

Smh at rutgers and their incredibly high std rate

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

This. Even at my weak school you need a school ID to get into most events

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

This. Even at my weak school you need a school ID to get into most events

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So because cats that didn't even atten da school bugged out

They ++!@%* it up for everyone else? Lol
pretty sure OP isnt a student of Rutgers either.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So because cats that didn't even atten da school bugged out

They ++!@%* it up for everyone else? Lol
pretty sure OP isnt a student of Rutgers either.

i was waiting for an anamality... didnt happen tho... disappoint

chick shoulda got her jaw broke. really tho y is everyone n the hood so angry
eyes.gif

i was waiting for an anamality... didnt happen tho... disappoint

chick shoulda got her jaw broke. really tho y is everyone n the hood so angry
eyes.gif

so happy I went this year before I start attending RU in the fall. At least i got one Fest 
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom