Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

Son of a...
Im shocked

Maybe im being too optimistic but out of all the times dudes have been caught it sounds like there' a bit  more uncertainty with Braun. I hope he doesnt get suspended.

Somebody please bump the thread where that Brewer fan was saying he deserved the MVP more than Kemp

That was me and you kinda got my words twisted. I said im not surprised Braun got it given how far the Brewers went into the playoffs. Also given how long its been for the Brewers to get there. He was the biggest piece. His role and his great stats along with that is why he got it.Either way, how the hell am i supposed to know dude was taking PED's. I least expected Braun to get caught.

eek.gif
, how long has he been taking them, his numbers are pretty much the same his whole career, even his rookie year

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

eek.gif
, how long has he been taking them, his numbers are pretty much the same his whole career, even his rookie year

That's why there seems to be some uncertainty here...all thru his minor league career he was already getting tested.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

This has to be the wildest handful of days in sports history.
The only thing that can top this is if news breaks that all the Heisman candidates were involved in under the table money deals to sign or other scandalous activities.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

He knew before accepting the award that he was facing this suspension...WOW 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Which gets me too. I remember reading he was pacing back and forth all day with both of his phones waiting for the call he won MVP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

He knew before accepting the award that he was facing this suspension...WOW 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Which gets me too. I remember reading he was pacing back and forth all day with both of his phones waiting for the call he won MVP.
laugh.gif
MLB is never gonna get it; his name should have been taken right off the voting at that point

Also I find it hilarious to see all these Dodger/Kemp fans coming out of the woodwork like they can know for sure that Matt Kemp is clean. Ryan Braun has been a power hitter his whole career, has been a power hitter since he stepped on a baseball field, hit his way to a full ride baseball scholarship, Matt Kemp dramatic rise in power should give you pause.

Ryan Braun will continue to be an premium bat with or without whatever he was taking.

last i heard matt kemp isn't on the top of espn.com for breaking news of cheating.

bottom line is the 2011 mvp * got caught cheating and there is no such reports of matt kemp doing anything wrong.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

MLB cover up?

Outside the Lines discovered that he tested positive a month before he was named MVP?

Uh oh....

I wonder who's next?

Honestly think the next bomb to drop is gonna be Albert Pujols' age...

Hope ESPN gets him like this ^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Also I find it hilarious to see all these Dodger/Kemp fans coming out of the woodwork like they can know for sure that Matt Kemp is clean. Ryan Braun has been a power hitter his whole career, has been a power hitter since he stepped on a baseball field, hit his way to a full ride baseball scholarship, Matt Kemp dramatic rise in power should give you pause.

Ryan Braun will continue to be an premium bat with or without whatever he was taking.
While I understand the outrage, this is very true.

Back
Top Bottom