Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by you big dummy

MLB cover up?

Outside the Lines discovered that he tested positive a month before he was named MVP?

Uh oh....

I wonder who's next?

Honestly think the next bomb to drop is gonna be Albert Pujols' age...

Hope ESPN gets him like this ^
laugh.gif

his age AND _____

u know say what u want about the guy but Arod was the only one to come out and admit it ... gotta count for something .

i say just allow the dam drugs, makes things more exciting anyway ....

yes he did, yanks at least came clean. guys deserve alittle tip of the brim at least .....

Everyone is a suspect but Braun is one of the last dudes who I thought would juice.

His agent apparantly said theres some unusual circumstances but right now I lost a lost a lot of respect for Braun. For once I thought we Jews finally had a legit great athlete
laugh.gif

My hate of the brewers doesnt effect my thoughts on this one......i doubt he knew or maybe it was a false positive.

not for the brewers sake or even brauns sake, but for baseballs sake, i kinda hope it isnt true

onewearz:
yes he did, yanks at least came clean. guys deserve alittle tip of the brim at least .....
*brim tipped for leading the league in admitted 'roiders*
smile.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Also I find it hilarious to see all these Dodger/Kemp fans coming out of the woodwork like they can know for sure that Matt Kemp is clean. Ryan Braun has been a power hitter his whole career, has been a power hitter since he stepped on a baseball field, hit his way to a full ride baseball scholarship, Matt Kemp dramatic rise in power should give you pause.

Ryan Braun will continue to be an premium bat with or without whatever he was taking.
While I understand the outrage, this is very true.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you two are the last two to hear with this argument.  "Dramatic" rise in power?
roll.gif

Is there a PED out there for plate discipline?
laugh.gif

Kemp always had power, when he first came up, he hit seven hr's in 13 games out the gate.  The problem with Kemp wasn't lack of power, it was swinging for that low and away slider that always fooled him.  Kemp still struck out a ton this year, but he was waiting on more quality pitches which he crushed.  He's always destroyed the ball when he pulls it, however he always goes Right Center and CF (
30t6p3b.gif
and
eek.gif
at the same time).

I'm not even going to say "steroids" because a PED can be anything.  It doesn't change the fact that Braun shouldn't have received the MVP award, he didn't deserve it before and he doesn't deserve it after.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I still don't understand why an athlete would even chance this; stupidity

$
I guess he felt a bigger paycheck was more important than disgracing his name and losing respect from everyone.

Testosterone though.....
F that I'm not gone sit here and bash his whole career over the flawed testosterone test.

First of all giving guys lee way over 2 to 1 has always been ******ed,  Second you can just put epi in your system and get the benefits of the test and a lot of guys pass that way.  3rd you can get spiked test results from a lot of stuff. 4th you can alter a sample with Test after the sample was taken
They tested to see if it was synthetic, and that was positive, but if you tested everyone to see if they had synthetic test in their system 50% would come back positive. That's the jacked up aspect of PED testing. Testosterone is in a lot of cases used more than HGH. Both are recovery drugs though.
So that bat speed at the end of the season... Yea that is generally a result, but its still making the playing field even, + it wont generally make a difference til August anyway.
http://naturallycomplete....ted-for/M/B0016LYKXK.htm
testosterone test = JOKE

MLB cover up?

Outside the Lines discovered that he tested positive a month before he was named MVP?

Uh oh....

I wonder who's next?

Honestly think the next bomb to drop is gonna be Albert Pujols' age...

Hope ESPN gets him like this ^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Thats foul
laugh.gif

But 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Braun testing positive. But like everyone has said, dude has been putting up the same numbers his whole career. I hope it isn't true. I like Braun.

MLB cover up?

Uh oh....
Let's leave all that conspiracy $%$* for some other thread.

What good would a "cover up" do if he's still being suspended (pending appeal)? If MLB wanted to get involved...most they could've done was "lean" the baseball writers to vote for Kemp to avoid this embarrassment.

He appealed the test, that's why it wasn't announced. That's how they've always done it...

These dudes had Congress up their $#$ a couple years ago...they aren't taking any chances.
Originally Posted by onewearz

u know say what u want about the guy but Arod was the only one to come out and admit it ... gotta count for something .

i say just allow the dam drugs, makes things more exciting anyway ....
Nah he shouldn't get any credit. He denied, denied, denied and then when that report came out he tested positive in '03 that's when he finally fessed up.

If anyone should get credit for something, it's Jason Giambi. IIRC he admitted right after it publicly came out.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Hope everyone is ready to apologize when he wins the appeal which many sources are saying very likely.  
Still sticking to your guns huh?
laugh.gif
I hope you don't disappear from NT if he doesn't win that appeal...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Hope everyone is ready to apologize when he wins the appeal which many sources are saying very likely.  
Still sticking to your guns huh?
laugh.gif
I hope you don't disappear from NT if he doesn't win that appeal...

TBH, I can respect them for sticking to their players that their fans of.  God knows I did the same thing with Pettitte and a few others I was a fan of.  Only reason I called out for Jay02 was to see if he'd actually comment on the thread
laugh.gif

It's all good Bobby.
laugh.gif
The strong homerism displayed in that other thread is what we
grin.gif
at.

Homie ain't even acknowledge Braun being guilty, as of today, of PED use. Just said be ready to apologize WHEN he wins the appeal.
laugh.gif

Hey, I ain't mad at him. As long as dude doesn't have a vagina like outacontrol music and pulls a Patrick Swayze...it's w/e.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

This has to be the wildest handful of days in sports history.

End is nigh, my dude.

Tebow = Super Bowl MVP = The Rapture
smokin.gif
Tebow winning the SB this year would be the biggest news in the past 25 years or so in sports.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom