S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Damn hes listed as a OLB is was looking for DE's only
laugh.gif

then i got Lawrence Sidbury DE from Richmond on try number 2
laugh.gif

RB, you're still good in my book
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

As a Lions fan, I need to have the Lions in the next draft. There is absolutely no way we give up both 3rds to move up 8 spots and take Tyson Jackson of all players. This team has wayyyyy too many holes to be giving up both 3rds, and we're pretty set at DE with Dewayne White and Cliff Avril in passing situations and Francis and Devries in short yardage, at least set enough not to use a first round pick on a DE.
The dude draftin for the Lions is a douche, trust me, I know him.

That said, getting Curry, Jackson, and Delmas greatly improves ya'll's defense period. Got both the top LB and the top S on the board and I traded upto get a guy I liked. [Kiper]If you identify a player you want, you get him [Kiper]

You're welcome.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

oh hi guise!
smile.gif

with their 3rd round pick the Seattle Seahawks select....Donald Brown, RB, UCONN..

3165751542_45df7bca00.jpg

Steal! IMO, 3rd best back in the draft

Too much trading and moving for the Texans! I like the picks but too much movement for the Houston Texans I know and somewhat love!!!

laugh.gif

Don't worry. By the end of the draft we will have the pieces to break through and make the playoffs.

We have a speedy OLB/DE that will help our pass rush, the best ball hawking S in the draft, IMO, who has the ability to turn picks into scores and we now havea big back that can help spell Slaton and to use in short yardage situations.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

As a Lions fan, I need to have the Lions in the next draft. There is absolutely no way we give up both 3rds to move up 8 spots and take Tyson Jackson of all players. This team has wayyyyy too many holes to be giving up both 3rds, and we're pretty set at DE with Dewayne White and Cliff Avril in passing situations and Francis and Devries in short yardage, at least set enough not to use a first round pick on a DE.
The dude draftin for the Lions is a douche, trust me, I know him.

That said, getting Curry, Jackson, and Delmas greatly improves ya'll's defense period. Got both the top LB and the top S on the board and I traded up to get a guy I liked. [Kiper]If you identify a player you want, you get him [Kiper]

You're welcome.

laugh.gif

I wasn't trying to knock you at all, I believe you already stated here that you aren't a Lions fan, and although I like the Curry pick, Jackson justwouldn't fill a need. As far as safety is concerned, I'd also be pretty surprised if the Lions picked a safety that high in the draft as well. AlexMack would have been a great pick there.

heat23, looks like craftsy has turned down the Steelers GM position, because he told me via PM that he doesn't follow the draft closely enough, so I mighttry to get dmxfury here.

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

Too much trading and moving for the Texans! I like the picks but too much movement for the Houston Texans I know and somewhat love!!!
I have to disagree. Houston has done a great job except for this trade : Trade: Houston sends picks #35 and #99 overall toArizona for #31 because connor would have been there at 35.

I think he made up for it with this trade: Cowboys and Texans have made a trade... Cowboys receive #46; Houston receives #51 and #113

NVM, that is alot of trading lol

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

heat23, looks like craftsy has turned down the Steelers GM position, because he told me via PM that he doesn't follow the draft closely enough, so I might try to get dmxfury here.
Def appreciated
pimp.gif

I was spooked New England was going to take him honestly. I knew they were going to go OLB, as they traded away Vabrel, and they picked one spot ahead of us. NE did end up taking an OLB.

The #99 pick was a throw in, since we picked up St. Louis's 4th rounder, as we feel Gunna gave up way too much to move to #15.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm just angry that I didn't get to KLJ sooner and push harder to move up, as we really wanted Butler to pair up with Dunta and help with our returngame since Jacoby Jones has a tendency to fumble. As a result, Butler goes one spot ahead of us.
tired.gif

It's ok though, we still got 4 picks from here on out.
pimp.gif

After the mock draft, I would like us to grade and post our thoughts on winners and lossers ect. It's gonna be hard to pick a loser because everyone hasdone a great job with their picks

God I hate the way the board looks right now...
laugh.gif

I'll make the pick here shortly...

Originally Posted by heat23

After the mock draft, I would like us to grade and post our thoughts on winners and lossers ect. It's gonna be hard to pick a loser because everyone has done a great job with their picks
yeah i agree for the most part...except for my bonehead morgan trent pick
laugh.gif

i completely forgot about a couple of guys i should have had above him on that short list i sent you.

oh well, maybe next time

edit: i will say i would take him in later rounds though. but 2nd round? damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

oh hi guise!
smile.gif

with their 3rd round pick the Seattle Seahawks select....Donald Brown, RB, UCONN..

3165751542_45df7bca00.jpg

Steal! IMO, 3rd best back in the draft

Yup, couldn't believe he was still on the board this late.

You guys see the change their making for the draft next year? Teams that make the playoffs will be slotted based on how they do in the playoffs. It is to fixwhat happened with San Diego and Indy this year when San Diego beat Indy in the playoffs, but still gets a better draft pick because they were only 8-8.

Good idea imo.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]5(69)[/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys (from Cleveland)[/td] [td]Fili Moala DT USC[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6(70)[/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7(71)[/td] [td]Oakland Raiders[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8(72)[/td] [td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9(73)[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [/tr][/table]
NOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

[table][tr][td]5(69)[/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys (from Cleveland)[/td] [td]Fili Moala DT USC[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6(70)[/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7(71)[/td] [td]Oakland Raiders[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8(72)[/td] [td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9(73)[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [/tr][/table]
NOOOOOOOOOO

Tell me about it

Good job so far heat23...I'm glad this thing's been a success
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

pimp.gif
cosign...dude has been in here constantly and is on top of stuff in terms of the PM's and updates. i vote he handles the next one in apriltoo...if he's down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JPZx

pimp.gif
cosign...dude has been in here constantly and is on top of stuff in terms of the PM's and updates. i vote he handles the next one in april too...if he's down
laugh.gif

Thanx guys! I'm down!

Thank God for lap tops and my awesome Real Estate broker/boss
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom