S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Great pick.

If he was still on board when we are up in a few, even though we already drafted Moore already, we woulda went with Chung.

It's a crime dude fell this far
laugh.gif

With the 74th pick in the draft The San Francisco 49ers select: Derek Pegues (S)

The 49ers need to add more depth in the safety position, I was looking into Patrick Chung until Fraj took him
laugh.gif

610x.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

With the 74th pick in the draft The San Francisco 49ers select: Derek Pegues (S)

The 49ers need to add more depth in the safety position, I was looking into Patrick Chung until Fraj took him
laugh.gif

610x.jpg

pimp.gif

With the 76th pick in the NFl Draft, the New York Jets select...

Derry Beckwith, LSU

84472120.jpg

Just Trying to provide some linebacker depth incase Gholston isn't able to step in this year.

i apologize. i was driving back home from the bay... it was a 6 hour drive, i havent been on all day becuz ive been packing/unpacking and such. KLJ...you havean offer. ill wait for ur response...but if u dont respond by the morning ill make my pic

KLJ...clint sintim and the 120th overall for cushing

i might have already offered it to you...i cant remember. if so, my bad

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

610x.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom